“Excellent”

Giuseppe's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Turton
Description: Italian restaurant serving some Mediterranean specials along with fish options as per what is best available and in season that week. Plenty of vegetarian,vegan options and gluten free offered.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited with my family, we really enjoyed our experience. Attentive staff and good food will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was delicious, staff were very friendly and attentive, great atmosphere. We will definttely be returning.. could not fault it. A lovely restaurant that ticks all the boxes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve eaten here numerous times as we’re local, and it never disappoints. Service is always attentive and quick, and the food is well cooked with decent portion sizes. We’re always welcomed by the owners and any special requests are always honoured. Nice area to sit out in the sunshine for a drink, and a decent selection at the bar. Great, well run restaurant with reliable, tasty food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal the food and drinks were all of good quality
We were looked after by friendly staff will definitely go back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and i went on saturday for my birthday. It was recommended by a friend. The restaurant looks smart and felt friendly. Our table was ready on arrival and our order wasbtaken promptly. I had pate to start and my husband had minestrone soup both of which was delicious. I then had the gorgonzola chicken and he had lasagne which he said was the best he had for a long time. The service was good on the whole however we were then left and not asked if we would like a dessert or coffee.We waited quite some time but then asked for the bill and left. This however is my only criticism and would go there again.