All reviews designed rooms king size bed pool side pros cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2020 via mobile

Let’s start with the room for the door didn’t work... no privacy for the bathroom.... the sheets and towel were like a grayish color.. too many Prostitute on the premises. We had the pool with room and the pool was freezing cold no way to warm it up.. the tv never worked

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 218stephanyl
Reviewed 15 February 2020

We checking on 11 Feb 2020, room 404. Starting with the bathroom was dirty, mold in the shower, the towels looks a hot mess, no white they look like light gray, very old towels; the pillows on the bed were dirty with make up from who knows when. I just need a place to sleep but this place wasn’t all of that not even for sleeping, the mini refrigerator also had mold ‍♀️. The whole design is a mess is not privacy between the bathroom living area and bedroom, Don’t even wasted your time on this hotel, choose a different one.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nomad771383
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Booked 4 days, stayed 1. I seldomly write a bad review, but in this case I will make an exception. I arrived and was informed that Hydo was not working and that there would be no power during certain hours. Ok. I can live with that. I was taken to my room, floors were filth, towels were stained, TV did not work, Shower Head broken only spit out water, Vanity was broken. There is nothing LUXURY about this place.

Pool has not been cleaned, and garabage all over the property. Room included b-fast and guess what? No breakfast was found.

EXPEDIA should remove this hotel off its site.

Do not stay here.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank Beachfinder66
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Pros:
Very comfortable and uniquely designed rooms
Great location, not too far away from the main strip but not in the middle of it where it is noisy.
Hotel taxi was readily available, Staff was great
Weekend parties are held on premises in the pool area in the back of the hotel. Lots & lots of chicas!
Cons:
Water, hot water, electricity, TV, and Wifi was not available 100 percent of the time.
No complementary bottles of drinking water but a Mini Mart was nearby.
One staff member frowned at me when I asked for daily room service.
Overall: I was very pleased, an excellent value. This is a great choice for a single man in Sosua.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2019

The Resort is absolutely beautiful...Before I even got to my room I was blown away by the beauty of the resort... Nice Palm trees, flowers.. Landscape was excellent... The Staff was more than helpful in every aspect.. Always willing to assist in anything needed.. But when I seen my room.. I knew I was in Paradise... Nice swimming pool in my room.. Clean tiled showers... King size Bed... Flat screen TV over the pool... Man... This place is really nice... The food was excellent.. We ate well everyday.. Good drinks.Nice paradise type atmosphere... Staff was Grade A excellent... Seem like there was a Party every night Pool Side..They also Have a Great Security Team 24 hours a Day... I felt Right at Home there... I can’t wait to get back to Paradise... I love Sosua.... OMG....

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
797milkad, Director of Sales at Ahnvee Resort & Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear guest, we are glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you can visit us soon.