“Common Filipino Food”
Review of Red Platter

Red Platter
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Naga
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An all-ocassion semi-fine dining restaurant that offers the best Asian and Western dishes, luscious desserts and the widest array of aromatic coffee selections. It’s the best place to celebrate gatherings and occasions with the important people in our lives.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Food were more on Filipino dishes. The taste is okay. The ambiance is very good and cute. Little girls will surely love the place due to its "princess" chairs/sofa. They also sell baked goodies such as cookies, cakes, etc. wherein they also use local ingredients such as pili nuts.

2  Thank cinnamon_kiss

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was invited by local friends for dinner during my last visit to Naga City. They asked me what I wanted to eat. I said I’d like to experience authentic fate. They took me to Red Platter, and am I so happy with the choice! Everything in the Bicol sampler was simply delicious! I was so full I had to walk back to my hotel so I won’t gain extra poundage. Oh, the service was attentive and fast!

1  Thank Bernabe M
Reviewed 19 March 2018

While in Naga for a weekend visit, and taking a break from hotel food, my cousin and I stopped in for Lunch. Red Platter is located centrally convenient along Magsaysay Avenue
We ordered the Sinigang na Salmon Belly, Sinigang an Hipon and Seafood Pinakbet
All were yummy and lots of flavor, definitely showcasing many credible selections from many regions in the Philippines

1  Thank Marco M
GFIIcares, Owner at Red Platter, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

We are glad that you had a wonderful experience in Red Platter. Perhaps you would like to try some of our other featured offerings on your next visit. Given your choices of food, I would recommend that you try our Crispy Pata as well. We hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Red Platter is a great place to enjoy your favorite filipino food and bicolano dishes. Great ambiance and located right at the bustling Magsaysay Avenue. Another good restaurant in Naga City but parking might be a bit challenging.

1  Thank sabi0james

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to receive this kind of appreciation from our customers! We hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I loved the dishes that we ordered. Price was reasonable. Staff were very accommodating and the food quality were very good. Getting the food out of the kitchen was timely, and did not require a long wait. We were fed well! :)

2  Thank owellchua

We are honored by your positive feedback! When we hear great reviews such as yours, we are driven to provide the same or even better quality service and delicious food. We hope to see you again!