Avari Xpress Boutique Residence
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
All reviewssmall restaurantdanialmrcleanlinessreceptionstay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very comfortable hotel with all necessary services. Very good food. Gym is sufficient. Especially personnel is what makes you return to the same place.
Huzaifa, Asim, Sarmad, Imran, Shafqaf and many others are doing a very good and profesional job.
Unfortunately, the ultimate price for stay was slightly higher than at Booking.com

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sohail A, General Manager at Avari Xpress Boutique Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr Tom,
It is pleasure to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, thank you so much for taking the time to write your nice review, our guest's feedback is our major reference to enhance our service in order to anticipate and meet their expectations, thank you once again and looking forward to have you with us on your next visit to Multan .

Best Regards

Sohail

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I use to stay at Ramada and Hotel one but since I came to Avari I am always coming back because of excellent services. Starting from reservations Mr. Arif is very helpful. Then Mr. Danial is amazing at reception and always call me to come back. Amazing facilities and rooms nothing less than a 5*
I d like to add new staff is very professional and thanks to Mr. Haris at check out time. Very helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Sohail A, General Manager at Avari Xpress Boutique Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Mohsin,
Thank you indeed for your kind review about your stay at Avari Xpress Boutique Residence Multan, it is really pleasure to know that you have a pleasant stay with us , your feedback is very stimulating for us to keep improving our service in order to make our guests stays more enjoyable, looking forward to welcoming you again .

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Writing from the breakfast room/restaurant after a short 1 night stay. Hotel looks very new, modern and clean. Room was very good and clean. Breakfast was ok. Easily recommendable if they keep up the maintenance and cleanliness.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited the hotel in the running month. What a great place i had visit ever. The cool receptionist guy having smiling face and wonderful attitude i remember the name may he was daniyal khan... The time i spent in hotel he gave me a quality services and fulfilled my all requirements before i ask. Its a great achivment of avari group for having the business in shape of avari group. I have never found any hotel like this in Multan. It was my first good experience in Multan when i got accommodation in this hotel. I also recommend other visitors to get experience it at once.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 20 days and every night I felt at home thanks to a fantastic staff, in particular Mr Rashid and Mr Daniel, who satisfied my every request, the rooms are very nice and very clean the restaurant is first class. I highly recommend it to everyone

1  Thank fepalion