“Spacious and variety of foods and beverage”
Review of Pentagon 5 Studio

Pentagon 5 Studio
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Butterworth
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There are few bloggers posted regarding this place and the ice cream seems tempted so decided to give it a try on the desert and ice-cream.
It turn out to be the ice-cream is the only dessert here (correct me if i am wrong), and the flavour is depending, which mean you wont know the flavor until you walked in and asked for that.

Matcha is the flavor I had, and found it not bad compared to other matcha ice-cream i had before.

aside from ice-cream, we ordered a jug of cucumber mojito which can served up 4 person, with the price of 39+, which is quite cheap. However the mixture percentage of the alcohol can be higher, as i barely felt that.

Conclusion- spacious, large variety of choices in food and beverage ( but not dessert), service is good.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Large place compare to normal Cafe. Try the duck confit salad, pineapple friend rice, grill salmon, square ink pasta, burger n pork rib. Good place for dinner n hangout with friend or family

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is good and delicious. The environment atmosphere is good and high class. My son like to eat the pineapple fried rice. They use the entire piece of pineapple and the taste is excellent. One thing not so satisfied is the price. The price is a bit expensive especially the drinks. Can only come to this restaurant once awhile because the budge is tight.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My friend highly recommended this place for their meals recently. And knowing i am always on the look out for a nice spaghetti meal, I visited this restaurant. It was situated in the vicinity of multiple restaurants and cafes and such, hence making it quite a happening place to be. When I reach, this place was packed on the inside (I guess you need to make a booking earlier to get a nice table). If you prefer sitting outside (smoking area) then it shouldn't be an issue. I only managed to get a high sitting table with high stool which is a little bit uncomfortable for having a proper meal (to my liking). I ordered my aglio olio (tried to get them to prepare the seafood style = add some prawns) but unfortunately they said the kitchen did not prepared enough for this special request. I had the usual one and to my surprise, the spaghetti turned out to be quite nice and tasty. It's not too spicy (some aglio olio is really spicy) and the texture is just nice in the mouth. I was expecting less because of the 'rejected request' thinking the kitchen is very rigid to prepare for me. I had the day and night coffee special and it was also quite nice and the aroma is good. The cashier staff is really polite and bowing a few times to me when I paid my bill. Maybe they are thinking I am reviewing their restaurant which is yea. haha...overall, I could have given them top marks if the reception is better (there is no one greeting you or care for you when you enter, maybe because u just have to get your own seat and press the call button located on each table = ok fine, no issue then), and the kitchen not being rigid and catered to my sudden demand to get seafood aglio olio. Still quite a good place considering I have also managed to get some readings on my book during my visit (though the seating is too high for comfort). I will visit again if I come by this area ~

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The ambiance is pleasant...ordered fish & chips (good), lamb (very dry), Mushroom soup (i could only taste the cream...wouldn't call it a mushroom soup)....

Not much variety in the menu....Not a great place for a hungry stomach....