See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Satyam is a good family hotel in Ajmer near Dargah Sharif. I stayed with my family. We took two rooms for two day. Mr. Sahil the manager attended us and he is very helpful for us. And allowed us to use their kitchen to boil milk for our infant.
Room was clean and best as per our needs. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 September 2016

Thank you for providing insight into your recent experience at Hotel Satyam Ajmer Sharif. I am very pleased we succeeded in making you fall in love with our beautiful property.
I’m glad to hear too that you found our recently refurbished rooms beautifully appointed, spacious and with comfortable bedding, which is a priority for us to ensure a good night’s rest for you.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Satyam is a nice and only vegetarian hotel near Dargah. We wanted to book hotel near Dargah and we tried , all the hotels we check were non veg... and luckily we find Satyam hotel. Its is located very near to Dargah and family room we took was nice and clean. The owner Mr. Anil is very helpful for us and being new to Ajmer he also avail a khadim for special darshan of Ajmer Sharif .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 September 2016

Thank you for providing insight into your recent experience at Hotel Satyam Ajmer Sharif. I am very pleased we succeeded in making your stay memorable.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at hotel Satyam for two nights. We wanted to book hotel near Dargah in Ajmer. And by the help of tuktuk we got this hotel.
It is located just near Ajmer Sharif, and we took one dlx ac room ... Room was very nice and so was the staff. Owner Mr. Anil or personally attend the guests... And very cooperative... Also allowed us early check without any charge...
So , I must recommend this hotel....

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bhawana06

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Its a very nice place... Traditionally decorated, nice staff, nice service. Food is awesome. And all these at very affordable price. Staff was very cooperative. My experience with these hotel was very nice....

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Radharani18
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place for stay,best rooms ground worker and manger.this is fantastic hotel. I suggest my friends any time u go ajmer visit this place for stay.so guys go this hotel and stay here.good bye my dear.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family