Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience kiliserengoro tours & safaris L.T.D
from US$2,000.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing hike in the mountain for six days through machame route. Thanks to the guide and the whole crew for the wonderful experience we had at the mountain, although I didn't reach to the peak but I enjoyed much, it was a simple tough task.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

I really enjoyed the whole time in the mountain, thanks to kiliserengoro tours and safaris they arranged all the trip and the hike was very interesting due to the best service I received and caring, all the food was good as well as my guide was very knowledgeable. I recommend you to climb with the best tour operator in Moshi.

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

A huge thanks to kiliserengoro tours and safaris for the incredible and unforgettable hike. Everything was well planned and went smoothly as spelt out in the itinerary. Our guide was very bright, His experiences and expertise came in hand, all through the climb but was the main decider that helped us navigate bad weather on the summit night and succeed to uhuru peak.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 30 November 2020

I recommend you to book with kiliserengoro tours and Safaris the best tour operator in Moshi. I really enjoyed the service provided and all service in the mountain.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

Life Time dream accomplished with kiliserengoro tours and safaris, I really have fun when I was in the mountain for six days my Guide and Potter were very charming, enjoyed the view of mount Kilimanjaro although there was some Challenges like climatic change but thanks to my Guide is smartness we made. I recommend you to climb with kiliserengoro.