Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Review Highlights
Amazing bike trail

amazing bike ride, beautiful places in nature and without cars. Perfect organization and new... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2021
franco emilio r
Genoa, Italy
via mobile
had a LOVELY afternoon with Lava Bikes Guide-highly recommended!

Unfortunately I was not able to fit a bike tour into my recent trip to Rwanda but I DID get to... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2021
Leah G
Jerusalem, Israel

All reviews congo nile trail twin lakes recent trip lake kivu paved road day tour own pace a lot of fun amazing experience great ride cycling helmets musanze activity landscape francis route
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

I did half of the Congo Nile Trail from Gisenyi to Kibuye and it was just amazing! Marcel, one of the guides working for Yannik, did a great job. If you like to be active and if you want a real Rwandan experience, go for it. Furthermore, it was very simple to organise my tour as Yannik replied to emails immediately. I did the tour alone and it was so much fun as you meet a lot of other tourists in the different accomodations.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

It was a great experience cycling with Lava Bike Tours. Yannick was very helpful and easy to communicate with. I was provided with a very good mountain bike, with all the necessary equipments ready on-the-go. My guide carried my backpacks in his two panniers -- that really helped for me to be fully-focused on the cycling. During the nights, I was well rested at their accommodation of choice. Thanks Lava Bike Tours for the great experience!

Reviewed 29 December 2019

Yannick did a great job. Shown us people and nature form bicycles perspective. Very nice routes and top quality bikes. Safe and secure. Good food at the lake. 100% recommendation!

Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

A wonderful biking outing with Yannick. A great bike tour with spectacular views of the lakes and green highlands. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 December 2019

An amazing bike tour through the area surrounding Kisoro. You’re able to take the tour at your own pace whilst taking in the beautiful countryside. To top off the tour, you get to enjoy your lunch by the lake with a cold drink (if you desire).
Can not recommend this tour highly enough!