“Great BBQ! ”

Ouachita Mountain Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered brisket for my family. The Food is delicious, from meat and sauce to the home made sides. I will order bulk from here for my next get together, my church lunches, and my next trip out on the boat. And so convenient to boaters and fishermen going to Lake Ouachita! Every picnic and outing on the water could be better with meat ordered from Ouachita Mountain Smokehouse!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Great BBQ right in Hot Springs Village. Try their loaded baked potato. It is a meal in and of itself!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I have been to Ouachita BBQ several time and my favorite item is the Sliced Brisket
sandwich with onion rings. The brisket sandwich is the best I have eaten and the
Onion rings are homemade fresh cut and NOT frozen! Service is always fast
and friendly.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My favorite pulled pork in the area. Husband likes the burgers and the brisket. The baked beans are authentic and deeply flavorful. We like this place for a quick lunch when we are in the area. Cool folks running the place. Tiny place, easy parking, near many things to do in area, service has been pretty quick the 3 times we have been here.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Great little place. We were staying in Hot Springs Village and wanted some place close by. We found this little gem. Owner is a doll. Food is outstanding. Service was great. Get the ribs! Anything you order here will be excellent.