See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Oh my where to begin , I have never stayed anywhere that the owners went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you were looked after.!!!!! Mario and Krysia you are amazing!!!your kindness and hospitality were top notch! We were recommended this motel by my cousin Don who had stayed there previous and told us what wonderful people they were. We were at Wasaga for the Bike rally 2018. We will defiantly go back without a doubt. The rooms are plain but very very clean and Mario and Krysiamake up for everything else. If you want a clean delightful place to stay where you are instantly made to feel like family then don’t miss this place . Mario and Krysia thanks again so much we will be back just to see you. Charlene and Terry Badour Wasaga Rally 2018

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We habe stayed here for 3 weeks now Monday thru Friday. Honestly wouldn't look any where else if I ever need a room. Grady owners, super friendly and want you to feel at home. They have room front parking, with seats out front. Bbqs available for use and a playground for kids. Super close to beach 6 and ten mins from the main beach. Came here for work but would come back with my family in a heart beat! Do yourself a favor and check this place out before anywhere else!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank schenk04
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed from August 5-7, 2017. First impressions are important and up[on our arrival Mario and Chris could not be ore hospitable.The room we had was small but very clean and comfortable, parking right in front of the room. Five minute walk to beach six and a seven minute drive to beach one and 15 minutes into Collingwood. If you are looking for something clean and close to everything and reasonable I would recommend this motel.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Charming cottage style motel, owners are very delightful. That is pretty much where it ends though, this hotel is very overpriced for a night stay at over $200 Canadian with Taxes...if it was not for the rally event, I probably would not have even looked, but there were limitations to availability, unfortunately and we got caught. Even though, the regular $180 is very expensive as well, there are better hotels cheaper closer to the main beach areas.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This was by far the worst motel I've ever been too! It was disgusting and top it off i booked in bookit.com so paid in advance and was refused a refund. It was the aug long weekend so rooms were higher than normal but $300 for this hellhole was just robbery. The "office" had two junkies and about 20 cases of beer. There was blood on the sheets the toilet looked like it was going to fall thru the floor. We drive 4hrs home in torrential down poors to avoid sleeping here.

Bookit.com says they are not responsible for the pictures posted by each property and after about a month of back and forth they still would not compensate me at all.

The motel refused a refund so I hope writing this can save someone from being ripped off.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Belinda I
Mario S, Owner at Wasaga Motel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

This is not our Motel, check carefully the nema of the motel you went to.
Those pictures don’t belong to our Motel