Review Highlights
A Bay Never to Forget

An incredible outing that was exciting, fun and educational from start to finish. Taking in the... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
Meander10403288394
via mobile
1 hour wildlife zip ride

Awesome experience. Came as a family 2 years ago. Returned with just my son this year. Had another... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
Adam D
via mobile

All reviews hour trip great trip sea birds saw dolphins recommend this trip great fun longer trip knowledgeable crew felt very safe well worth the money life jackets thanks guys an amazing experience high speed cardigan island rock formations grey seals
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

An amazing hour trip seeing beautiful wildlife and scenery! Including my dream of seeing wild dolphins. Chris and Tony were knowledgable and made us feel safe with our 20 month old daughter and me being 22 weeks pregnant sat us in the least ‘bumpy’ seats. Could have stayed on the boat all day ☺️

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering it! Not only did we see dolphins, but seals too and visited some caves. The guys running the show were very knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Wow this really was an incredible boat trip & one I’m sure the children will remember for years to come!

We saw 7 dolphins, yes 7! Guides were very knowledgeable and friendly.

It was well worth the money.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Very easy to book a 2 hour trip at the last minute. Chris very knowledgable and gave an interesting and informative commentary and Tony's boat skills are second to none as he demonstrated by skilfully taking us into a couple of caves on Camaes Head. I loved it and will certainly do it again (I have a caravan at Patch next to the Gwbert starting point for trips).

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant, well spent 1 & 1/2 hours. Knowledge of you guys and ability to spot the various wildlife second to none. Peregrine, seals, dolphins etc. Definately advise on going to anyone.
Carol & Rob