“Wonderful Experience ”

A Bay To Remember Wildlife Boat Trips
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Cardigan
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin & Wildlife Watching Boat Trips departing from Cardigan using purpose built high powered RIBS to cover more ground in less time, increasing your chances of seeing all that Cardigan Bay has to offer. Trips ranging from 1 - 2 hours with something suitable for all ages & abilities. Dolphins, Seals, Sea Birds & Sea Caves make Cardigan Bay truly "A Bay To Remember".
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

What a lovely family business they really care about the whole experience,I don’t like boats or the sea !
(I really wanted the chance to see dolphins in the wild, even though I knew it wasn’t guaranteed)
I was welcomed with a friendly smile and put totally at ease, what a great set up and hour was a great amount of time and even though it was overcast we spent time watching a dolphin and her calf.
I’m still smiling totally enjoyable
THANK YOU.

in 14 reviews
"wrap up warm"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

An amazing hour trip seeing beautiful wildlife and scenery! Including my dream of seeing wild dolphins. Chris and Tony were knowledgable and made us feel safe with our 20 month old daughter and me being 22 weeks pregnant sat us in the least ‘bumpy’ seats. Could have stayed on the boat all day ☺️

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering it! Not only did we see dolphins, but seals too and visited some caves. The guys running the show were very knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Wow this really was an incredible boat trip & one I’m sure the children will remember for years to come!

We saw 7 dolphins, yes 7! Guides were very knowledgeable and friendly.

It was well worth the money.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Very easy to book a 2 hour trip at the last minute. Chris very knowledgable and gave an interesting and informative commentary and Tony's boat skills are second to none as he demonstrated by skilfully taking us into a couple of caves on Camaes Head. I loved it and will certainly do it again (I have a caravan at Patch next to the Gwbert starting point for trips).