Review Highlights
A Bay Never to Forget

An incredible outing that was exciting, fun and educational from start to finish. Taking in the... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
Meander10403288394
via mobile
1 hour wildlife zip ride

Awesome experience. Came as a family 2 years ago. Returned with just my son this year. Had another... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
Adam D
via mobile

All reviews hour trip great trip sea birds saw dolphins recommend this trip great fun longer trip knowledgeable crew felt very safe well worth the money life jackets thanks guys an amazing experience cardigan island rock formations grey seals beautiful coastline
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant, well spent 1 & 1/2 hours. Knowledge of you guys and ability to spot the various wildlife second to none. Peregrine, seals, dolphins etc. Definately advise on going to anyone.
Carol & Rob

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Absolutely loved the trip out with A Bay to Remember. They covered safety features before we got on the rhib and made sure we all knew how to put our life jackets on. Once we were setting off on the boat it was then a little difficult to hear everything that was said due to the engine, but we caught enough to be able to know what was being said.

Starting out, we stopped briefly at Cardigan Island where we could see the various nesting birds, before moving onto a couple of different places which were generally known "hotspots" for both the dolphins and the seals.

The gorgeous weather certainly helped and I suspect on a different day, not only would the rhib bounce around more, but we may not have been so lucky to have seen everything we did.

A Bay to Remember certainly showed consideration for the wildlife by not getting close to anything and staying around 10-minutes in one area, which is apparently the norm.

Overall, fantastic trip and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others, or to repeat it if I was in the area again.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We have been visiting the area for many years, but never taken this boat trip. It gave us a new perspective -literally- on the wonderful coastal geology, and we were thrilled to see dolphins, seals and nesting seabirds. The staff were helpful, the boat was great. All in all, highly recommended

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Went yesterday for the one hour trip for my birthday. Been many years ago down at St. Davids. Just perfect, felt safe and looked after by the crew and they were very knowledgeable. Although we did not see Dolphins I could see their efforts in trying to spot them for us. Highlight was singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with a little girl to entice the seals closer. Highly recommended trip and I feel good value.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is a great way to see the stunning Cardigan coastline and it's amazing wildlife. The boat is ideal, being fast and stable, meaning that a lot can be seen on a 1 hour trip. Tony and his son Leo are very welcoming, knowledgeable and professional, and make this an exemplary eco tourism business. Highly recommended, and I'll look forward to another trip when I visit Cardigan again later in the Summer!

1  Thank Alan W