Review Highlights
Paddle boarding in a beautiful place

We had a wonderful time on an evening paddle boarding session. Charlie was a great teacher briefing... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
christophertK8321RX
What a brilliant day!

A brilliant experience with Charlie on the SUP! He was a great teacher for two first-timers and ran... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fabi01910
Yorkshire, United Kingdom

All reviews great guide great fun charlie coasteering sups wetsuits guiding confidence session seals
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a fantastic time on our half day paddleboarding session. Charlie is a brilliant instructor who is very professional but also a really good laugh, would thoroughly recommend anyone and everyone to give it a go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Coasteering - an excellent mornings activity with the children. Pitched perfectly (8 11 and 13). Fun jumps and Charlie was knowledgeable and great fun. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Helensidney
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a cracking half day Paddle boarding with Charlie and my family, despite his best efforts I was the only failure on the day who never managed to stand up, I put the blame for this squarely on my lack of balance and steckyness(I think that's how you spell it!) Would definitely book another activity with charlie if we were ever in the area again!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a fantastic experience we had coasteering! If you are on the fence book this session! It was tremendous fun traversing rocks and throwing ourselves off cliffs (safely!) and swimming in crystal clear water. A magical experience and the highlight of our trip! Charlie was a fantastic guide!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent from initial enquiry, through to booking, pre boarding information, to on the day.
Provides wetsuits, board etc...
Instructed throughout paddleboarding period.
Knowledge of local area
Couldn't fault the paddleboarding at all, apart from falling in .