2,903 results
All reviews rock royalty rooftop bar silver suite lagoon pool half board oasis tower rock music dj playing tapas restaurant rock spa snow room rock shop building work kids club adult pool playa paraiso family pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the hotel itself, staff very friendly, going back tomorrow. Services are top quality so are the amenities, only complain i have is that room service and reception take ages to pick up your call from the room. I guess its due to the loud music all over the premises but then again thats the peculiarity of the hard rock hotels. Well worth it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for this positive review Rohit D.
It is a pleasure to read our team offered you a great service and you enjoyed your stay with us!
We are glad to read you liked our services as well as the amenities, along with the music we have in all our common areas, something unique at Hard Rock Hotels.
we are looking forward to having you again with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived here May 13th 2018 for my birthday with girly friends.
We were met by the Bell boys and had our luggage taken off us ready to take to our rooms.
CHECK IN was a little bit all over the shop. No queue lines, 2 desks and people jumping in fronnof others.
I booked this hotel on Booking.com and booked 2 rooms for the 4 of us. The first of my 2 friends checked in, I checked in behind them and was told they couldn’t find the booking for my room. After 10 minutes of walking in and out the back room and consulting with another member of staff and after I repeatedly showed my 2 booking confirmations they found the booking for my room.
Unfortunately and quite bizarrely as I made both bookings we were separated 2 of us in the Nirvana hotel and 2 of us in the Oasis hotel !!! (Never mind) . As a nice touch the reception staff had noted it was my bday that day and said that gift would be arriving in my room.. (which didn’t actually appear until 3 days later,nice chocolate cake though)
ROOM was ready straight away and we loved it. 4 th floor great sea views, very clean, stylish room. All the nice touches such as free bottles of water, dressing gowns and slippers and the necessities you could wish for.
POOLS just wow. We mainly stayed at the main pool which is across the bridge and downstairs/elevator. We had a great time either chilling on a beach bean bag or in the pool set up loungers.
POOL POLICE are in full force here, we were told weren’t allowed to drink our own water or soft drinks food around the pool areas. No problem for us we loved the cocktails from the bar here but when we went to the cafe inside the main hotel and brought our baguettes back (in the packaging from the cafe bar) to our loungers and were told to stop eating as we weren’t allowed to eat that on Hard Rock grounds , we were then getting slightly peeved at having to explain that we had in fact brought the food on site from a Hard Rock Cafe!! This happened almost everyday!
The one day we spent at the adult only pool was probably the best, the gentleman that worked the swim up bar here was amazing, friendly,smiley and funny. Made us feel at home.
FOOD was very good here. The staff were welcoming and couldn’t do enough for you. The selection in every restaurant was equally as good.

We did have a couple of commotions throughout our stay. After the first night we came down from the Oasis and into the reception area to find the glass had been completely shattered on the opening doors and it remained like that for our stay. Also on morning 3 of our stay we woke at 7am to find some drunken English idiot (not a HR guest) sitting on the roof of the conference centre refusing to get down and threatening to jump. Hats of to the security staff at HR for having to deal with this until the Guardia Civil arrived 20 minutes later.
Thankfully didn’t have any noise issues throughout our stay with building works next door.

Overall a first experience at HR was a reasonably pleasant one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shiv M

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel Shiv.
We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay and had a nice time in Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife for your birhtday!
it is a pleasure to read you liked the rooms as well as the sea views from it.
It is nice to know you enjoyeds our pools as well as the cocktails.
Thank you for your kind words towards our staff, it is a pleasure to know they offered you an excellent service.
We are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and hope they did not affect the great time you had with your girly friends to celebrate your birthday!
your feedback is appreciated as it helps us improve and assure we are providing the best service to all our clients always and prevent this from happening in the future.
we are looking forward to having you back with us and make you feel like a real rock star

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We usually always go to Barcelo Santiago but friends had been to the Hard Rock Hotel a few weeks before and it looked amazing. One of the best hotels we have been to for food, options of pool areas, cleanliness and friendliness of all staff. You need to like music as it's always playing but different playlists in each area. Reignited our love of music. Rock Royalty...rocks!! Well worth the money and the staff were great, especially Gladys, Desire, Ana and Omar.

Buffet is great for choice but the other restaurants are all fantastic. Drinks are not cheap but great selection.

We will be back...no doubt!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claire w

Thank you very for this great review of our hotel claire W!
We are glad to read you chose us and had a great time during your stay.
It is great to know you enjoyed rock royalty and the services within it.
It is a pleasure to read our team offered you an excellent service, I´m sure Gladys, Desire, Ana and Omar will feel very proud of their work once they hear you have mentioned them.
It is the best reward to their hard work.
Nice to know you enjoyed the variety of food in our buffet as well as the other restaurants we have.
we are looking forward to having you back and making you feel like a real rock star once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just got back after a weeks stay at the hotel, as a family of 4 with a 8 and 2 year old, and was the best place I have stayed at, from everyone being so welcoming at the start, the upkeep and cleanliness of the hotel and amazing rooms, we were placed on the 14th floor with an amazing View, in a Gold suite, the suite was beautiful and well equipped and modern, the large whirlpool baths, lovely seating on balcony, all just made this hotel so much better than one I have ever stayed at before, weather was beautiful, we always sat by the splash pool where my son could use the bigger pool and I could watch my little one in the smaller baby splash pool, which was great, the park behind was excellent, I also decided on day 3 to use the kids club for my 2 year old daughter as she could see them all come round the pool playing so I sent her for 2 years, and she loved every time she went telling me she had coloured, baked cookies, come out with face paints making balloons, the team love the children and is excellent and very safe! My older son loved the games room for the Xbox! We went B&B and ate in the hotel the steak restaurant is amazing, I found the prices of food and drink here expensive but well worth it my partner said the steak was really good, the pool staff are so attentive and we loved we scanned our wrist band to use as a room key and add food/drinks to a tab and pay later, so didn’t need to carry cash, day before we come home we loved the place so much we sat and rebooked for next year same dates, so that in it self says how much we loved it! I did worry as a family this was a loud party hotel and the only time we heard music was from the 16th floor bar but didn’t effect us at all, we had one lagoon pool party on the Saturday which I didn’t even hear.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank laurarus07

Thank you for your great review of our hotel Laurarus07.
We are happy to read you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and our team offered you an excellent service.
It is a pleasure to know our Roxity team made your kids have a wonderful time and enjoyed the activities they had daily.
Comments like yours are the best reward to the hard work of the whole team, thank you.

we hope to have back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stunning bar with amazing views. Friendly staff but quite slow service. Cocktails delicious about 11 Euro each. Very comfortable and relaxing. Was excellent singer one night we were there and a rapper the other next night.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ritchie20142015

Thank you so much for your great review of our 16th rooftop sky bar ritchie20142015.
it is a pleasure for us to read you enjoyed the fantastic views as well as the incredible cocktails our team prepare!
It is nice to know you also enjoyed the entertainment and singers we had during your stay.
we are looking forward to having you back with us.