1,841 results
All reviews infinity pool steep hill sports club tennis courts open plan rooftop bar free train sports facilities modern design shower and toilet double tree bottle of cava duplex suite road train paddle tennis hire car buffet restaurant
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Good sized rooms, great sports amenities, great spa and food was good. The best thing was the roof top infinity pool! The service at the pool was a bit off though and the staff was all over the place and forgetting our orders but apart from that I can’t really faulter the hotel. Great for a weekend gettaway with your partner!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Clean and contemporary in design. Definitely the best in the area. Only downside is that it’s way out and the land train was unpredictable. I would normally walk everywhere, but was with my Dad, so we needed the transport. Ended up spending a fortune on taxi’s. Other than that, the food was good and staff friendly.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The hotel looks great, very clean, excellent swimming pools- not too crowded. However you do need a car while staying here. The charge for the use of the rooftop pool is excessive: €40 all day and getting a small (375 ml) bottle of cheap sparkling wine and very few pieces of fruit scattered on a plate (which altogether costs less than €5 in the supermarket) was disappointing. Some items on the menu are a rip-off as well- like €7 sangria that was supposed to be 700mls yet it fits into a glass. The bar menu needs keeping an eye on if you don't want customers avoiding you altogether. I did feel like I was ripped off sometime and chose to go elsewhere during my holiday (like Nikki beach, Puro and Ocean Club - which charge similarly for using their pools but offer much better facilities). The pools were the main reason why I chose this hotel, but felt let down by the excessive charges discussed above. Free parking offered at the hotel was great, except having a whole floor reserved for Tesla cars was a bit of an overkill considering that during my whole 5 days staying here I only ever saw 2 Teslas parked there on 2 different days.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Clean modern rooms, the suites are spacious with bedroom upstairs, Not amazing Seaview's, a fair bit of construction happening in the area. The hotel is a taxi ride from the beach from and up a very steep hill, you will need a hire car or taxi every time.
Buffet breakfast OK not brilliant.
Reception staff friendly and try to help the best they can.
Roof top pool is good.

Room tip: Book a room higher up
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DTbHReservaHigueron, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear kb10171,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor during your recent stay at Doubletree by Hilton Reserva del Higuerón.
We are happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff will be very happy to hear your kind words.
We will share your comments with all departments involved and will use it to fine tune our operations, in the hope that upon your return, we can exceed your expectations.

We hope to have a pleasure to welcome you back at Doubletree by Hilton Reserva del Higuerón

Once again, thank you for your feedback!
Sincerely

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It’s a great resort. Slightly out of the way from Bars and restaurants. The room was great and the resort is very fresh and modern . There are 3 great pools however you need to pay to reserve a bed on the rooftop terrace pool.

Date of stay: August 2018