See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My family is currently staying at ronda 2 apartments. It's our second day. We have to children with us boy aged 13 and girl aged 12, yesterday on arrival we asked if inflatables were aloud in the pool and were told as long as the kids didn't bother any1 else in the pool then it was ok. The older local residents in the apartements have abused both kids once they took inflatables into the pool telling them they would put a knife through their lilos if not removed from the pool. They have got a large local group together to complain to ideal locations spain who we used to book the apartment. They have been on the phone now telling us not to use inflatables anymore in the pool to keep the other residents happy. When the kids were playing with the inflatables their wasn't even any1 else in the pool at the time. If we new that there was a ban on inflatables in the pool and a ban on playing football in the grounds then we would have chosen somewhere else more suitable for the kids. We feel very unhappy and very unwelcome. The local older residents obviously don't like tourists sharing the complex during the summer months. We would not recommend any1 with a family to stay here

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Stayed here on a weeks holiday, location fab beach right across road. great supermarket next door, if your a guest at apartments there is a free bottle of wine with your shopping. staff nice and helpful, nice bar in complex.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Apartments are quite dated but clean and spacious. Kitchen well equiped with large fridge/freezer, cooker, hob and microwave. We were on 8th floor of 16, lifts were good we never had to wait long. Always plenty on hot water for showers. Apartments felt secure as you had to unlock several doors to get to the lifts.
Apartments are right next to a lovely beach but about 15 minute walk to the main part of town which is behind the marina. Plenty of restaurants and supermarkets close to the apartment. No wifi in hotel so we just used restaurants near by. Also no English tv channels. 5 minute walk to Los boliches train station so easy to get to/from airport and fare was only 2.70 euros each way.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 17 June 2016

we arrived at 6pm in the evening there was no receptions on there was just an envelope sitting on the desk with a name on it that looked nothing like our name. as it was the only envelope there we decided to take it as it contained keys to an apartment. just then the maintained guy came along who had good English we asked his advise he said yes to take the keys. we found our own way to A lift that is very small my wheelchair struggled to get in. no other persons can fit in when the wheelchair is in and I don't like travelling in lifts on my own. the apartment is fine for a family of 4. the bathroom has a walk in shower and a washing machine, its has one of the best fitted kitchens I have seen in Spain. it has large fridge freezer which is great for drinks ice lollies etc it has full over and hob and a microwave. well fitted with plates cups glasses etc bedroom had 2 single beds with hard mattress and very hard pillows. over all the apartments are of a good standard they were clean on arrival. after 4 days no cleaner had come I asked a receptionist she said no we were. Only staying for 7 night and didn't need a cleaner I said I wasn't happy about this she said she would speak to her manager and fair enough later that day we got clean sheets and clean towels. we went to the beach every day as its right across the road one day we stopped of at the pool which has good access for wheelchairs but to find they don't do sun loungers not even a sun chair. we just had to lie on the grass and I had to stay in my wheelchair. I would advise this is a beach holiday. its about a 15/20minute walk into the central of fuengirola. however there is many restaurants and bars along the way. there is a supermarket just out the left of the apartments and a larger one just out to the right and down a few shops. the apartments are very secure as you have to lock every door you go through and there is 3 doors from your apartment door to you tot outside. I didn't like not having a receptionist at the desk 24/7 only there from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: great for the beach, quiet appartments
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dee667
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Basic self catering accommodation no English tv unless you want to pay additional charges the same applies for internet for 6 days it was 41Euro . Clean and basic lots of hot water and everything you need for a small family.

Room Tip: Top floors are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple