All reviews one night stay pedestrianised street fresh towels every day enjoyed my stay nice clean hotel stay there again continental breakfast third floor small balcony short stay train and bus twin beds few minutes walk restaurants and bars air conditioning excellent location beach front
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My friend and I stayed here for 10 nights in June 2018 and we found it to be an excellent hotel. It is easily to get to from both the train and bus station and is on a pedestrianised street only a short walk from the beach. I was in room 213 which was a kingsize bed with a balcony for towel drying etc. Spotlessly clean and quiet - but a little on the small size. Clean, fresh towels every day and a VERY comfortable bed. The Continental breakfast is good and you can have a freshly made coffee from the bar included. The staff at the Reyesol are friendly and helpful. My friend had room 220, which was a little larger with twin beds. All rooms are air-conditioned and have plenty of storage for clothes etc. If booked in advance at a competetive rate - I don't think you can beat this small central hotel for a stay in Fuengirola :)

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The hotel is a nice place to stay room a bit small but nice and clean bed nice and comfortable had a small balcony witch was a touch bathroom was OK shower was good but a bit small for me had no problems with staff all helpful breakfast was only Conternal but would stay again

Room Tip: 310 nice little balcony
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tonymoseley
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed in REYESOL in Dec 2017 & Jan 2018. Arrived late at night from airport (mid night) using Calle Cuesta to hotel car park as directed by hotel. Hotel did not ask for my car registration, nor did were there any signs (in any language) informing guests that the hotel needed guests car registration to give to the council. To date I have received 4 traffic fines of £36 each from Fuengirola council for using the only access road to the hotel car park. I contacted Fuengirola council explaining that I was a guest in the REYESOL. They said that the REYESOL hotel is supposed to advise them of a guests car registration (so that the guest is allowed to use the road) which means that no fines are levied for using the road. The council had not received any notification from the hotel of my car registration. They advised me to contact the hotel as it was the hotel's responsibility.
I contacted hotel manager on several occasions who refused to accept any liability or make any gesture to compensate e.g. a free nights accommodation or a meal. Basically he said that it was my fault for using the access road. I was under the impression that I had the right to use the access road to the hotel car park as it was the hotel who told me to use the road.
The hotel itself is a well located, pleasant hotel, however the attitude of the hotel manager towards his guests is frankly terrible and close to insulting.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The hotel is located in the center of Fungirola and around 300 meters both from the beach and from public transport (train and bus stations).
The reception staff is cooperative, although a little slow.
The hotel is very clean.
I was given a room but I had to change because the TV control set was not working.
It was not possible to get a one bed room because not availability.
The size of the room and bed quality was average. The bathroom was nice and big. The most negative point about the room was the bad sound isolation (neighbors, corridors, plumbing, street).
The breakfast was relatively poor but ok for the hotel category.
Obviously if you need amenities (gym, spa, swimming pool) this is not the one you can find them.
Summarizing, a good hotel in its class. I recommend it to budget travelers for transit or short stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Hotel R, Director de Recepción at Hotel Reyesol, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, they are very important for us, they help us to improve and evolve.
Best regards.
José Antonio Santana.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Hotel comfortable and clean, beds comfortable, plenty of storage space in the rooms. rooms had TV but no telephone or hairdryer so take your own. that's the only down side no hairdryer. the hotel is within walking distance to shops, bus terminus and beach front. staff very pleasant. there are plenty of eating places nearby. There is a restaurant next door. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel R, Director de Recepción at Hotel Reyesol, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, they are very important for us, they help us to improve and to evolve. If you want to return to our Hotel, you can request a hair dryer, we always have them available to our Clients at reception.
Best regards.