“Amazing ”

Ranked #19 of 1,163 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Argentinian, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Summer Opening Hours 30-6-16 until 4-9-2016 17:00 - 24:00-sundays Closed
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My partner had been here before and said he would take us as it was great. I must say he was right. We sat outside on a warm night. The service was great as was the steaks. Especially with fried eggs on them. But for me it was the amazing crepe dessert. A lovely caramel sauce running through it. I couldn’t stop talking about it for the rest of the evening. A lovely place to eat but recommend you book ahead.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant early evening with my son. We always try and find a jackpot spot for steak on our holiday, and Ponchos faired very well in the reviews, so we gave it a try.

A good sign was that, mid week, we were asked if we had reserved a table as they were fully booked. We hadn’t, but we were found a table that we could have for an hour and a half - plenty of time for us.

My son had a large fillet steak, rare. I had the medium sized ribeye, medium rare. Both steaks super delicious and cooked bang on point. We both agreed that the steaks were amongst the best we’d ever had.

All of the staff were very polite, efficient and good-humoured.

What an amazing restaurant! I can highly recommend it and will most certainly be returning as soon as I can.

2  Thank WolStyles
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Went for an early supper after afternoon on the beach. 2 fillets and a ribeye all beautifully cooked with great friendly service. Granddaughter cleared her plate. Thankyou to all at Ponchos for a lovely meal

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Visited Friday 12 October (group of 8)

Enjoyed good wine and an excellent steak with two eggs on top.

Historically we have always found this dearer than most of the restaurants we visit, but on this occasion the price compared favourably.

Nice atmosphere, professional and relaxed.

We will be back

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended this restaurant by a friend. We went on Monday 01/10/18 and we were not disappointed. The steaks were absolutely superb. We were that impressed we booked for the Friday night which once again we were totally impressed with the service, food and atmosphere. We both will be back when we return to fuengirola. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Value for money was second to none.

2  Thank lazysods