Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville
The Chancellor Hotel(Fayetteville)
  • Pool
Pratt Place Inn(Fayetteville)
TripAdvisor
Inn at Carnall Hall(Fayetteville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsk cupsgreat hotelin townbreakfast staffhighly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againcollege visitbreakfast was excellentbusiness tripstaff was friendlyroom was spaciousother hotelsup to dateconvenient locationrazorback gamefront desk staffa great stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a really nice place very clean but the staff was not so friendly ! Breakfast was really good and the out door part was really nice and really like the lobby and bar just need more nice lady’s at the front that would be more helpful

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Tyler W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry the ladies were not up to snuff for you and we will be sure they are there to greet you with a smile on your next visit. Which we look forward to greatly.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Has it all. Bar, food, outdoor seating. Clean spacious rooms with microwave, refrigerator, desk, chair with ottoman, Neutrogena Products, instant hot water, strong water pressure from designer shower head...the list goes on.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WOW Has it all says it ALL ! Thank you so much for the kind words we are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

First time staying at Fayetteville. HGI was very nice, I was greeted by friendly staff at the front desk. My room that I selected online was not ready yet, but they got me into another room same floor one room over. That was fine by me. The room was quiet, clean and functional. Everything looked updated, about the only thing I don't think was the TV. The monitor was the big screen, but when I used the remote to turn it on, I got no signal. When I called the desk I was informed I had to turn on the cable box button on the remote (down below the monitor) in order to get the TV running. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I've seen a cable box in a hotel room. But that was a minor issue. Everything else was fine. I opted also to use the dinning service downstairs for both dinner and breakfast. Both service and food was good. They even had a couple of craft (local) beers on tap along with some standard. Bartender was kind enough to provide sample before I made a beer choice.

Room Tip: Lower numbered rooms are farther away from the Interstate
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. You were actually the beneficiary of NEW technology. Believe it or not, soon you will begin to see more and more hotels with boxes of that sort ( often perceived or referred to as the "cable box" ) these will eventually allow you to access streaming services and possibly even your home DVR to watch all the shows you would be able to watch at home. Again, sorry for the inconvenience of having to power on both devices. Presently we are working on a fix for that. However, soon you will be able to watch many of your favorite programs you might have in the past missed. Thank you again for the kind words and for giving our local beers a try we are very proud of our selection. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel was great for my business trip. I would stay here again. The staff was very helpful, rooms were clean, loved the coffee in the lobby every day. Great staff very helpful no matter what time of day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our hotel. We strive to make sure that all guests no matter what they are visiting for feel at home and enjoy their stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon for work of for fun!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The food, friendly staff, and amenities were wonderful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I already miss it! Breakfast was AMAZING. K-cups in the room were a great touch and the hot tub was HOT!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow ! We are so delighted that you had such a wonderful experience with our hotel! It sounds as though you experienced everything we had to offer and that we delivered. It is refreshing to hear that as well as our food being great our staff was kind and friendly. We Strive to make sure that all our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.