All reviews kylemore abbey connemara national park diamond hill the beautiful dining room connemara lamb country house relaxing drink wedding venue breakfast and dinner conservatory bar relaxing break front of the house old world this wonderful hotel two nights beautiful connemara four poster bed
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Rosleague Manor Hotel never disappoints. We returned again this autumn for a wonderful, relaxing and very chilled out weekend. Our room was luxurious, spacious and furnished in eclectic antiques. We had a huge bathroom with an old fashioned claw toothed bath. The food in the restaurant is always first rate. Many of the ingredients are sourced locally and the whole endeavor is plainly a labor of love for the owner and his staff. The bar is charming as are the bar staff. The hotel is pet friendly and they are very welcoming of well-behaved dogs. I can't wait to return.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2018

We loved the area and the place. The service in the restaurant and bar was top notch. The food was excellent. The room we stayed in was smaller than others but the bathroom looked like it was recently redone. Everything was clean. The view from our room was excellent. The hotel is in a beautiful area and our view was awesome.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

As the song says Rosleague Manor hotel is simply the best.
From it’s magnificent setting,beautiful luxurious rooms,delicious food served in a gorgeous dining room to most of all the staff, Mark Foyle the proprietor and manager and his staff Attracta,Anne,Aimee and Jaime to name but a few,who welcome and spoil their guests the like of which during my many travels, I have never experienced before, this hotel is superb.
This is my second review of this hotel my first being in November 2014 after my daughter’s wedding there.
And in the intervening years Rosleague Manor has obviously continued to excel.
We had our youngest daughter’s wedding there on 24th Aug. And as before it was just magic. Mark and his staff were exceptional all weekend, nothing was overlooked. The bride and groom and wedding guests all have wonderful memories of a truly magical weekend.
So whether it’s for a romantic or tranquil break or a family occasion,i.e. wedding etc, I cannot recommend this beautiful hotel strongly enough......TRUST ME !you will not be disappointed !
Thank you Mark and staff again,I am so looking forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful old school Manor house, I have stayed here many times and also enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. Bedrooms are spacious and no problem in bringing your pets as long as you let them know in advance, dinner was excellent for all three of us. I would highly recommend this hotel for chilled out get away in stunning location in the heart of Connemara.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Attention to detail is the key to making events go smoothly and the weekend wedding that we attended here in the beautiful west coast could not have been made any better thanks to the kindness and attention that was paid to us and the other guests by the staff of this beautiful hotel. A fine day was had by all and even the weather brightened up for the happy couples pictures. The food was superb, the whiskey smooth and the craic mighty.

Date of stay: September 2018