“Ok food, great service”

Mud Street Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We were told to visit this place for excellent coffee drinks. I ordered one of the specialty coffees with alcohol and to be honest, really couldn't tell if it had it in it or not. It just tasted like a coffee with cream and sugar and a little chocolate. And WAY too much whipped topping(which tasted like topping not real whipped cream). The chocolate cheesecake was ok, again the topping didn't taste like real whipped cream and to be honest, I'd say the cheesecake was not fresh.
The service was wonderful, however, but I think we will try some of the other coffee houses/cafes in the future before returning here.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,960)

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Had breakfast. Even with social distancing, quickly served, friendly staff with tasty food. Cool spring under the cafe that is visible through the floor.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Cwhittington1
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I went on our honeymoon trip and had a great time. Service was excellent and quick! I got the Belgian waffle with strawberries and Creme which was so tasty. It came with walnut maple syrup and I’m salivating thinking about it.
My husband’s sausage cheese sliders were fine, not seasoned, but the potatoes were fantastic.

Coffee was alright, I would order a different flavor next time. The atmosphere and staff were fantastic, we will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Great salad, sandwich, drink and dessert. Blackberry Moonshine is amazing! Nice staff and socially distanced. Cleaning practices in place. Definitely a treat.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

Good hot drinks and good looking desserts. But a lot of stairs down. Send a friend if you don’t do stairs. Worth it. LBGT friendly.

Date of visit: December 2020