“Arkansas 2018”

Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour
Ranked #5 of 20 Tours in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Americas Most haunted Hotel offering nightly ghost tours with professional guides that ends with a small sceance in the hotel morgue. A thrilling experience
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This was my second time doing the Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour. The first time we didn't see any orbs or hear or smell anything weird. This time however, while standing in the hallway between the front and back doors my daughter saw the door to the ballroom open by itself. We downloaded one of the ghost hunting apps and went oustide to see if we could capture anything. I'm not sure how good the app is but the words that appeared were "blood" then "choke" . Still a very beautiful hotel with lots of character.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"sightings"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd time doing the ghost tour at the Crescent, and my fiancé’s first time. He’s not much of a believer in stuff like that, but we both thought it would be a fun activity for his first trip to Eureka Springs. Maid Marian was our tour guide and she was amazing! She was so much fun to walk around with and she was very knowledgeable about the history of the hotel. We loved it!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took the tour at the Crescent Hotel with Maryshka and she was absolutely fabulous. She gave in depth detail on the history of the town and the hotel. If you're looking for a cheap Halloween thrill this is not the place for you. She walked us thru the entire hotel and the morgue going into great detail about the history and the hauntings. Totally worth it and would definitely do it again!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved our stay. Our room was very unique. The history of this building is incredible. We will be back.

1  Thank Melissa H
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Lovely hotel with lots of history. Knowledgeable staff and an excellent tour back in time to the beginning of the hotel. Ghost tour was fun and the breakfast was presented very well with something for everyone. The hotel compliments the town very well and accommodates guests with guided tours and transportation of historic Eureka Springs and much more. A must stay for everyone.

1  Thank steven g