“Avoid at all cost”
Review of Daybreakers Cafe

Daybreakers Cafe
Ranked #75 of 279 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Description: Waking up Yuma SINCE 2006! Get a taste of the local crowd and local cuisine at Daybreakers! Featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, a full bar, and special events - we invite you to pull up a chair and join us! Family owned and operated, Daybreakers is proud to be a community gathering space for Yuma residents and local organizations. Thank you for supporting our independently owned small business!
Reviewed 11 January 2022 via mobile

Took almost two hours to receive the food. Even then there were multiple wrong orders. Waitress took the order wrong and added items we didn’t order. Waitress came to apologize multiple times but didn’t even refill our coffee. Manager didn’t even bother to come to our table. Food quality was under par.

This place used to be good but after two visits between Nov 2021 and Jan 2022 I can tell this is getting way worst.

I will eventually try the one at the big curve mall and write a separate review.

Date of visit: January 2022
1  Thank AngelO235
Fabiola D, Public Relations Manager at Daybreakers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Thanks for the review, AngelO235. We sincerely apologize for letting you down. We will use your feedback to make us better in the areas you mentioned! We hope you will allow us the opportunity to impress you on a future visit with us.

Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed 8 January 2022

Just pulled into the outskirts of Yuma and decided to stop, gas up and look for a place to eat. While gassing up I noticed this business, so over we went. Found the prices a little higher than I expected. But thought this is Yuma and most items probably have to be shipped in. Food was ok, service was Great! Thank you, Carol S.!

Date of visit: December 2021
Fabiola D, Public Relations Manager at Daybreakers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your business, AZboyinWI. We appreciate you stopping in while you were in the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Always a good place to go for breakfast during the summer months as many of the other restaurants along I-80 in the Foothills region of Yuma are closed during the summer months.

Good food, good service, reasonable prices and easy access off I-8 at Fortuna Road.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

The only people that know anything are the waitresses at Day Breaker’s . So I wanted huevos rancheros over easy. Was told by waitress that was illegal!!!!! Another time we came here for lunch at noon and was told no lunch served until 1:00 PM!
Just moved here Flying J is next door so they know they can treat customers poorly….but not me!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

I've been to Daybreakers 2 several times. The employees are great. The atmosphere is fine. Some of their food, like the morning coffee cake and pies are amazing; but most of the other options are just standard or below par, in my opinion. They are definitely overpriced for quality/portion sizes. Today, I had water, one egg, half a cup cottage cheese, and half a cup of mixed fruit that cost me a little over $10. At prices like that, I don't intend to return anymore.

Date of visit: August 2021