“While traveling through stopped on a Wed. late afternoon (frontage road location)”
Review of Daybreakers Cafe

Daybreakers Cafe
Ranked #75 of 279 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Description: Waking up Yuma SINCE 2006! Get a taste of the local crowd and local cuisine at Daybreakers! Featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, a full bar, and special events - we invite you to pull up a chair and join us! Family owned and operated, Daybreakers is proud to be a community gathering space for Yuma residents and local organizations. Thank you for supporting our independently owned small business!
Reviewed 8 January 2022

Just pulled into the outskirts of Yuma and decided to stop, gas up and look for a place to eat. While gassing up I noticed this business, so over we went. Found the prices a little higher than I expected. But thought this is Yuma and most items probably have to be shipped in. Food was ok, service was Great! Thank you, Carol S.!

Date of visit: December 2021
Fabiola D, Public Relations Manager at Daybreakers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your business, AZboyinWI. We appreciate you stopping in while you were in the area.

Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Always a good place to go for breakfast during the summer months as many of the other restaurants along I-80 in the Foothills region of Yuma are closed during the summer months.

Good food, good service, reasonable prices and easy access off I-8 at Fortuna Road.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

The only people that know anything are the waitresses at Day Breaker’s . So I wanted huevos rancheros over easy. Was told by waitress that was illegal!!!!! Another time we came here for lunch at noon and was told no lunch served until 1:00 PM!
Just moved here Flying J is next door so they know they can treat customers poorly….but not me!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

I've been to Daybreakers 2 several times. The employees are great. The atmosphere is fine. Some of their food, like the morning coffee cake and pies are amazing; but most of the other options are just standard or below par, in my opinion. They are definitely overpriced for quality/portion sizes. Today, I had water, one egg, half a cup cottage cheese, and half a cup of mixed fruit that cost me a little over $10. At prices like that, I don't intend to return anymore.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 11 May 2021

my wife and i have gone here a couple times, something wrong each time! Waitress doesn't know her job or doesn't understand her customers. ask for eggs over-easy, AND NO COLOR on the eggs. They were deliver with brown bottoms and brown lace around the edges . Sent them back and waited for a 2nd try. This last time I ordered patty sausage. Mistake. They use the pre-cooked stuff, thin as cardboard and just as edible!
Breakfast just isn't that tough. Especially considering how few patrons they have.

Date of visit: May 2021