Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
All reviews bed and breakfast old west soiled doves living room allen street in town hosts history ray celestial dresser
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Just traveling through by motorcycle for one day in Tombstone and a room was available for one night. Great price and at the end of Allen street made this perfect for seeing everything in town. Period decor from the old west really felt like you went back in time .The hosts were truly amazing and breakfast was Delicious. I will certainly return!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Room was PERFECT !! Another reason to come to Tombstone !! Brought our dogs and had a special room for all of us. Great host, couldn't wait to show all the pictures and tell our friends. Definitely will be back !!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

My husband, beother, sister in law, any myself are staying at the Tombstone Bordello. Exellent customer service. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is very very good. My husband and I are in the Soiled Dovea room. Tonight is our last night. I was in the shower about an hour ago when I had a profound paranormal experience. I was washing my hair when the shower door srarted violently shaking like someone was trying to open the door. I was alone in the room at the time. My husband and everyone else were downstairs outside on the patio. I hurried up and got out of the shower got dressed and ran downstairs. My brother and I went back up to try to communicate. When we asked if whoever was in There we captured the word NO on the digital recorder as well as hearing it with our own ears. You can also feel like you arw being watched. This is not a made up story. This really happened to me. This Bed and Breakfast is definately haunted.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Our group arrived in Tombstone hoping to find 5 rooms available. We hit it lucky when we came across this b&b. One of our group was uncomfortable about staying at someones house, but this one is setup with offsite managers and maintenance person. We almost had the place to ourselves (9 rooms in this gem). The stories the managers told were entertaining and fun, the rooms were clean and comfortable. Located 4 blocks from town was excellent, made it easy to walk. It is a ghost location, but we didn't hear anything.

Room tip: Request room on main floor for pets or if you find stairs hard, the stairs are steep. All the rooms are a good size, and pretty quiet.
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank joanhQ9268NU
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

We had the privilege of staying at this Bordello Bed and Breakfast! We needed a little later check in, Jonathan was more than accommodating!! Breakfast was great in the morning. We had a light that kept going on and off. I was wondering if it was a ghost? My husband said it was just a loose fixture. But in the morning, we were getting ready for the day and my purse was pushed off the top of the dresser! It was laying flat so it wasn’t that it lost it balance! This time my hubby said, “well I can’t explain that”! Loved it and really enjoyed our time!! Jonathan and Martha just took over less than 2 weeks ago and I think they’ll bring some new updates and wonderful energy to this already adorable place! Thanks for having us!!!

Date of stay: February 2020