Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
For you foodies out there, get our your money!

I made the mistake of "tasting" here. You can taste just about anything they have, wow! My son... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
IcksPigeon
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Great selection

Wonderful selection of different vinegars and oils. They had lots out to sample which helped... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
Pamela C

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We stopped into the cute little shop while we were walking the streets of Tombstone. They have a lot of samples for you to try. I ended up buying buying 2 bottles of the balsamic vinegar. The saleslady was very friendly, knowledgeable, and offered some good advice.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank babs12858
Alexander M, General Manager at Tombstone Oil & Vinegar, Co., responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hello, I'm glad you like our store and products, thank you for coming in, please call again.. Alex