“Lovely store”

Tombstone Oil & Vinegar, Co.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I loved this store. It had a variety of oil, vinegar, and salsa. I went with tea because that’s kind of my thing, and I couldn’t imagine I would be able to touch habanero olive oil. The clerk was kind and informative and left me to browse on my own (which is my favorite way to shop, so bonus!).

Alexander M, General Manager at Tombstone Oil & Vinegar, Co., responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hi, I.m glad you like our store and products.. thank you for visiting us..please call again. Alex

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We stopped into the cute little shop while we were walking the streets of Tombstone. They have a lot of samples for you to try. I ended up buying buying 2 bottles of the balsamic vinegar. The saleslady was very friendly, knowledgeable, and offered some good advice.

Hello, I'm glad you like our store and products, thank you for coming in, please call again.. Alex