Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsthe club loungepool areastarbucks coffeehotel restaurantphoenix airportfront desk staffnice poolone night stayfree shuttleshuttle serviceking bedlobbyfireplacefreeway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Check-in was a breeze, and our room was comfortable. VERY happy with the quality of the mattress and pillows. Bathroom was spotless. We will stay here again on our next trip! All the staff were knowledgeable and accommodating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a fairly basic property not too far from the airport (but not really adjacent to the airport either). The room could use some refurbishment and brightening up, but it was clean and comfortable. There didn't appear to be much around this location so if you need a somewhat inexpensive stay near the airport, this place will do.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Avoid Room 105 for now because this is what I found out on the last day of my stay, which was shocking. I noticed water from the shower wall had penetrated the bedroom wall in front of the nightstand. The wall was wet along with a soaked carpet. I reported this water and was told by Melissa that Engineering knew about it and that parts were on order. I realized that I was residing where mold was growing during my entire stay and probably before it. Sheraton was obviously negligent and assumed risk by renting a room that exposed the customer to bad room conditions.

Due to my experience at this hotel and with StarwoodHotels' response to my complaint regarding the water, I will be more observant about room conditions prior to renting a room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I got two rooms at the Sheraton for my husband , my self and two friends to attend a concert rec t in Mesa. I could have stayed in Mesa, but this Sheraton was centrally located and had easy access to all the freeway connections. Both rooms were clean, smelled good, had decent space and two out of four floors have good size balconies looking into the pool area. My room had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. The pool is heated and whirlpool was a nice place to relax. The only downside was that the hotel does not serve a breakfast unless you pay a little extra. The staff were all nice and helpful. I used my RCI points to make the reservation so the room was cheap. I will definitely stay here again for a discounted rate, but not sure if I would pay the regular rate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I booked this hotel for the last night of our vacation to be near the airport for an early morning flight. We arrived to the hotel around afternoon rush hour on a Friday and waited in a ton of traffic on the street inching forward to approach the hotel. The lobby and the public areas I saw during check in seemed very nice. They had a reptile terrarium near the front desk, which seemed fitting with the AZ desert environs.

Our room was on the first floor very close to an outer door which made coming and going simple. The room had a comfy king bed (the bed linens were very soft), 2 night stands, an arm chair, desk and chair, a dresser with TV facing the bed and mini fridge, and a coffee stand. The bathroom offered the standard toilet with tub/shower and a corner vanity.

This hotel was a short drive from AZ Mills mall, multiple restaurants, and other attractions (zoo, botanical gardens). It was also a great choice for an early morning (5am) return of our rental car before a flight out. We wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple