Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
AC Hotels
US$148
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews rooftop pool front desk parking garage modern design amazing customer service ve stayed here marriott brand amazing hotel salt river business park hotel bar rio salado restaurants and bars walking distance favorite hotel sliding door sun devil stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very impressed during my recent business trips. Obvious that the management and staff take pride in what they do. Rooms are clean and modern, rooftop pool is small but nice, bar/restaurant is top notch. Location is decent next to town lake, ASU, A Mountain.

Overall great experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Anna McClure, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Jimigiller1510 for your wonderful 5-star review! We our very proud of our hotel and it was really nice to read that comment in your review. i am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had time to visit Tempe Town Lake and partake in the many activities at the lake. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

This is with no doubt the best resort in Phoenix , excellent location and the best service. the prices are very good and you will feel very comfortable in the Rooftop or at the lobby bar. Don’t think twice and visit this resort.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Anna McClure, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you 970rubens for the wonderful 5-star review of our location and service! I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy our rooftop pool, the views are amazing. I hope you had time to walk around Tempe Town Lake as our location to the water is another great attribute of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2021

I had the most amazing time during my stay front office staff Britney she was absolutely amazing she went above and beyond with helping with me and my friend and which made or stay that much more wonderful

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anna McClure, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Thank you jasminep250 for the wonderful 5-star review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Brittany went above and beyond helping you and your friend! She is a great example of the amazing service you will get here at the AC Tempe. I hope you had time to enjoy our rooftop pool and the amazing views! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Very clean, modern hotel. Very close to Sun Devil Stadium and nice walking in the vicinity. Room was facing the street so there was some noise late at night, but to be expected in a college town on a Saturday evening.

Room tip: Find a room not facing the street if possible
Date of stay: March 2021
David Belk, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you My3sonsCA for the wonderful 5-Star Review! I'm sorry to hear you experienced some late night noise, we will definitely have to put you on a high floor or in a Lake View on your next visit. Thank you for mentioning our great location as we are just steps away from so much dining on Mill Avenue and some great water activities being on Tempe Town Lake. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! iSalud!

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Arrived late at night after traveling all day. Staff was great and showed me where park and was in my room quickly. The room was very comfortable and relaxing. The hotel has a great vibe and location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
David Belk, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you johnshawny for the wonderful 5 star review and I'm so glad you got to enjoy a little get-away and relax. If you weren't able to check out the rooftop pool on this visit, then make sure to come back and see us soon! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! iSalud!