“Jared's The Man! Supremely Healing Experience.”

Sedona Mystical Tours
Ranked #30 of 91 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 20 years, Tour Guide Mark Griffon has offered a unique approach to the sacred land around Sedona, offering you the opportunity to experience the best vortex phenomena and a pilgrimage to a historically sacred place that will give you a renewed sense of your authentic self.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I went to Sedona with my girlfriend for some much-needed unwinding and relaxation. We booked an excursion with Jared, and it was incredible. He knew which spots would be best for us, and Bell Rock and Rachel’s Knoll were my favorites. We did an awesome guided mediation, and his knowledge and experience really shined here, which helped me focus and get me into a great mindset. Jared also knew a lot about the history of Sedona and each of the vortexes, and even taught us about numerology and our earth signs. My girlfriend and I felt a great connection with Jared and we left the excursion in a supremely positive headspace. Will definitely be back to see Jared again!

All reviews
"soul"
in 4 reviews
"healer"

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Jared is an amazing guide. Me and my family had a life changing experience with him in Sedona. I would strongly recommend his tours and would definitely go again! He knows all the best spots and caters the experience towards YOU, rather than going with a planned round about to take you to the typical locations. It is very personal and that exactly the kind of guide that me and my family needed in Sedona. He even threw in some Numerology without us even having to ask for it! So amazing. Planning on going again with Jared!

1  Thank Remi N
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Michael gave myself and my friends a wonderful journey into the energy and vortexes in Sedona. He also used tuning forks for a healing service which was absolutely lovely. I would highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a spiritually guided tour of Sedona's highlights.

1  Thank Peeko79
Reviewed 29 April 2018

My boyfriend and I planned a trip to Sedona so we could unwind and get a handle on some major stresses. We wanted an excursion that would help us heal and give us a fresh perspective. Jared was the absolute PERFECT person for exactly that. He took us to a few different vortexes, where we did some wonderful guided meditations and breath work. My boyfriend and I weren't sure what to expect since it was our first time in Sedona (and first time trying out this kind of excursion), and it blew our minds. We both experienced a very intense mental breakthrough and got some much-needed clarity, thanks to Jared. He helped us with a few powerful realizations that have truly helped me with a healthier outlook. The day was fulfilling, exciting, and nothing like I've ever experienced. My boyfriend and I are planning our second trip to Sedona for another Jared excursion!

1  Thank Kimberly T
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Michael is a solid , intuitive and knowledgeable guide who led my soulful experience at Cathedral Rock. He was sensitive to my loss and grief , and coached me in a healing ritual . From urging me to remove my shoes and socks so my feet could better absord the magnetic flow from the rocks
, to the ringing off tibetian bells , to his chanting ...all made for a genuine and soothing experience .Well done Michael !

1  Thank frank r