“Great views!”

Ranked #24 of 205 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$6 - US$42
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving Fresh Fish, hand cut steak and everything made from scratch. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was slightly above average. My husband had the sausage pasta. It was very rich and filling. I had the flat bread, and it was just okay. Definitely not the best meal I’ve ever had, but certainly nothing to complain about. They have many vegan options as well. The prices are a little steep for what you get, but the view was phenomenal. We sat outside as the sun was setting. They had a nice heater on the patio so this made it a very comfortable meal. The only downside is that it is very, very quite. this by itself is a good thing, but the tables are super close together. I felt like everyone was hearing everyone else’s conversation.

1  Thank Jamie J
Write a ReviewReviews (1,399)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Sedona for our usual annual trip and discovered this gem. We loved the food, the wait staff, and the entertainment.We especially loved Robin Miller and his son. My husband and I are both entertainers and musicians and we loved them, their talent is amazing and their playing, impeccable. We will definitely be back. Dining on the patio was amazing also, couldn't ask for more! They have American fare, but also have some seafood choices

1  Thank Excited_traveler434
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great place in the evening to go have good food and hear great music. Prices on the menu are all over the place. I had a BBQ flatbread pizza which was delicious and huge. Could have shared that with my wife. My wife had the lettuce wrap which was tasty, huge, and reasonably priced. The music from 6 -9 PM was terrific as we heard the Millers. The son Eric is an accomplished guitarist. Wonderful entertainment while eating and visiting with friends. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Geoffrey H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Sound Bites Grill was busy and we were lucky to get a table outside. The location was brilliant The starters was chowder which four of us thought was absolutely delicious and wished I had ordered this for my main meal. The burgers were well presented and the lettuce wraps looked good too! However the slow cooked ribs would have been lovely but the sauce was far too sweet. There was also some soup with mussels clams (I think) but that was too salty. Dessert was the best with one of the best tiramisu I have ever eaten On the whole of the great location and views of some mountains I would still give this restaurant another go but would get a big bowl of the chowder, sweet potatoes fries and don’t forget the tiramisu. Enjoy.

1  Thank Fei O
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On our first night in Sedona we visited Sound Bites Grill and enjoyed a beautiful dinner outdoors on the elevated patio, surrounded by nature's beauty! Charlie, our server, was fun, helpful and attentive. She also suggested we return for Happy Hour at the bar another afternoon which we most certainly did! At dinner, the sea bass was better than any I've had ocean front as it was cooked and prepared perfectly! If you like tasty beverages, be sure and try a Stevie Ray Rita, a margarita made with prickly pear puree...YUM! At happy hour the following evening, we tried chicken wraps and a few items from the bar menu along with another Stevie Ray Rita (with a few $$ off at the bar during happy hour!)! A great find!

2  Thank Mary G

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!