Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe
Adobe Grand Villas(Sedona)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewstime sharefire pitactivity centerfull kitchenwildflower cafered rockswildflower bread companypool areabedroom unitwasher dryershops and restaurantstimeshare ownersping pongamazing viewsgrand canyontimeshare presentationfitness center
Reviewed 24 August 2016

As a first time visitor to Sedona, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was not disappointed! LOVE the resort, the people were so friendly, and the ambience and beauty of the resort cannot be overstated. I loved it so much, I am now a new owner and cannot wait to come back and stay in my condo. This is truly a special place and I will look forward to visiting here at least once a year.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Jami C, Resort Manager at Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear CaLiberty1, We are so excited that you have joined the Hyatt Residence Club family by becoming owners at the Hyatt Pinon Pointe. I look so forward to meeting you on your next visit, please stop in to say hello. I know the team will be delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay. Once again, welcome to the Hyatt family and if I can ever be of assistance to you do not hesitate to reach out. My email is jami.champagne@hyattvoi.com.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Best Thing about Pinon Pointe was terrific view from poolside. Rooms were fine, the shops were close and it was in the middle of downtown. But you could be hiking with virtually no one around in less than 15 minutes. Go after Labor Day, the crowds are back home. Drive over to Cottonwood for lunch one day.

Room Tip: Pick an end unit with an unobscured view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Jami C, Resort Manager at Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Mike G, Thank you for sharing about the terrific views from the pool and about our great location in uptown. We hope to have you visit again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

This is the first time at this Hyatt. It is located right in uptown Sedona but on a hill so you are not subject to all the noises associated with being in town. A very easy walk to town maybe 200 hundred yards. They also have stores and restaurants on premises. The gym is really well equipped and the views from the pool can't be beat. Will stay there again when in Sedona. This is a time share with full kitchen and washer/dryer (if you rent the entire suite.)

Room Tip: Ask for 432 a and b. the views are great.
2  Thank misamassa
Jami C, Resort Manager at Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear misamassa, Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Pinon Pointe. I am so glad that you enjoyed our location in Uptown and the easy walk to all of the shops and restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Stayed in a one bedroom very nice lots of room a few minor issues we had a 2nd floor unit and the air conditioners were quite noisy due to the a constant dripping noise it was fixed the next day but made for one long night.Our room basically had no view looked at a driveway for a private residence.The biggest surprise was no housekeeping service for a 3 night stay they did provide extra towels upon request but no bed make up no cleaning not what I expected for the price.
It is centrally located so very good but at the right price only.

1  Thank Robert C
Jami C, Resort Manager at Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Robert C, Thank you for sharing about your experience at the Hyatt Pinon Pointe. Please accept my apologies for the dripping noise. I am glad to hear they were able to fix it, however, it still does not make up for your night of little sleep. As we are a Residence Club property, some stay types do receive daily housekeeping service, however, promotional stays and owner units receive a mid week clean and we provide trash and towel service upon request. We are always able to provide housekeeping service upon request and we will work with the front desk to ensure that we are explaining the services upon arrival. I do hope that you are willing to give us an opportunity in the future to exceed your expectations. Please contact me directly if you are planning to return and I will work to ensure a nice unit with a great view. My email is jami.champagne@hyattvoi.com. Thank you again for taking the time to share and we hope to welcome you back again. Sincerely, Jami Champagne

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Views from this property are nothing short of breath taking. The staff is friendly and attentive and the property is immaculately manicured from every aspect. Hyatt Pinion Pointe is in my top 5 favorite resorts!

Room Tip: Spend the extra for a 1 Bedroom if you are considering a studio. Try to get into building 20 or 21.
1  Thank Mark E
Jami C, Resort Manager at Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear Mark E, Thank you for sharing about your visit to The Hyatt Pinon Pointe. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Sincerely, Jami Champagne