3,974 results
All reviews outdoor shower creek side creekside cottage no tipping duck feeding lodge rooms vista suite creekside dining valet staff wood burning fireplace beautiful creek red rocks turn down service golf cart beautiful property spa services shuttle service
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful property excellent service, outstanding room and facility. Great food and excellent stay. Look forward to a return trip. Pricey but worth the investment in a terrific stay. The setting along the river and central location in Sedona was perfect. Near many activities and relaxing setting. Spa small but nice. Fitness center small but functional. Goal is to spend time outside in the area. All tips outside spa and resturant are included in daily resort fee. Take advantage of car Service to local attractions and restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry P
LaubergeDeSedona, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time share your recent experiences. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and are already looking forward to coming back. Thank you again!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful stay at L'Auberge this past week. It is truly an upscale hotel that made us feel like we were on a fancy getaway. The hotel is in a beautiful, serene setting. From the moment we arrived the staff including valet attendants, front desk reception, and concierge could not have been more friendly or helpful. We stayed in a cottage near the main lodge- the cottage was beautiful with excellent amenities, quiet, and allowed for a very romantic feel. The outdoor shower is an awesome added touch. The pool is beautiful and relaxing, though a bit small, and was never crowded. Likewise the gym is small but had enough for us to get a workout in when the weather wasn't great for a hike. Be sure to take advantage of the other amenities- dinner at Cress is an experience not to miss, and for an extra relaxing touch a massage at the Spa.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your review. We are delighted to know that you felt welcomed by our teams and were able to take advantage of our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back for your next visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I just want to give a huge shout out to the best valet ever!! Chrys made our stay SO much more enjoyable. He was attentive to our every need and went way out of his way to help us! Thank you so much Chrys!!

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
LaubergeDeSedona, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you felt taken care of by Chrys and will make sure to pass on your kind words as they will be greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

If I could sum up my experience, it would be "perfection." I came here with two other girlfriends for a much needed R&R retreat. I've had friends who have stayed here and gave us glowing reviews. When we first arrived we given a super warm greeting by the friendly front desk, valet and Kristin! Mostly, we were tickled to see a magical tree with delicious macaroons hanging from the branches. Wow, what a lovely treat!

Accommodations:
We were taken to our spectacular two bedroom bungalow suite facing the koi pond! The suite was beautiful, fantastic L'occitane soaps, lotions (my fave). We had enough room for us three, and each bedroom had an adjoining bathroom. The cushy robes were placed on the beds, and ready for us. Loved the cushioned slippers, a fantastic touch - very luxe. We slept so well, the beds were so comfortable and the sheets were perfectly crisp and I could feel the luxuriousness of the high-count cotton sheets.

Meals:

(1) Etch:
We noshed at the bar and ate some bites at Etch. I don't drink and the bartender was more than accommodating and made me an assortment of delicious mocktails. My friends said their cocktails were fantastic and said the bartender did a great job making their drinks so tasty.

(2) Cress:
What can I say, but we were blown away. They seated us by the creek. The moonlight was bouncing off the water and it was just so dreamy. Eric, the Food and Beverage manager, and Colby, our server were so personable, funny and extremely friendly. They made sure we were well fed and happy. Colby was extremely informative and was ready to answer any questions we had about the menu, which we had plenty. Isiah kept us in stitches and made sure we were happy.

We ended up with the four course pre-fixe dinner. It was DIVINE. The angels came down and created a heavenly feast for us. The portions were not too small nor too big. Just perfect. The menu was inventive but still, just plain delicious. The chocolate dessert was ... so yummy we were all fighting over it - it was that good!

Spa:
We each had a Swedish massage. All of us were extremely happy with our treatments. My therapist, Olivia, has magical hands. I have pain in my neck and shoulders and she worked through my knots and I was off in lala land. I felt rejuvenated and refreshed, but mostly relaxed. I was looking forward to this as I keep tension in my back and Olivia knew how to temper pressure and I didn't have to ask her to change a thing! Catherine, the Spa director is a sweetheart. She checked in with us and made sure we were well taken care of and that everything was up to our expectations, which they surpassed. We were treated like queens at the spa. Thank you ladies! As a little treat to myself, I made my own bath scrub. It's totally, a la carte and it was amazing. I've already used it, it feels so clean, organic and my special piece of Auberge Sedona!

Yoga:
Yes, yes and yes. We took the complimentary morning yoga classes and it was the perfect way to start the mornings. Get the morning stretch and then head for the spa! They also offer private group yoga classes, we're planning on bringing more girlfriends and staying in the larger house and booking the private yoga group classes later this Fall.

Overall, we just had .... a spectacular trip. Hands down would recommend for a girlfriends get away ... to relax and unwind. Everyone was so friendly, they made us feel at home, made sure were happy. Coming back with some more girlfriends!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank vacationtime2000

Thank you so much for choosing L'Auberge for your special girls getaway. We appreciate you taking the time to share such a detailed review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt well taken care of. Also happy to hear that you got to enjoy so many aspects of our property such as both of our dining experiences, yoga and a daily activity. We look forward to sharing your kind words with our dedicated team as they will greatly appreciate it. Thank you again for staying with us and we will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Our stay was great- the resort is beautiful, the staff is pleasant, and the rooms are cleaned quickly. We had great massages and customer service all around. The service at Oak Creek was amazing, but the food was sub par.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for making L'Auberge a part of your most recent visit to Sedona. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and felt well taken care of by our Staff. They will be greatly appreciated by your kind words. We do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope to welcome you back.