“Crap service”

Creekside American Bistro
Ranked #30 of 206 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Creekside Restaurant, Sedona, Arizona, located at Creekside Plaza, just one block south of 89A and half a block north of Tlaquepaque, is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Creekside Sedona Restaurant features casual Sedona dining at its best with fresh wholesome cuisine, exquisite ambiance, which includes a full service bar, fine wines, spirits, and famous locally brewed beers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came with my dogs and altho they were very welcoming to us having them, they didn't bring water until we asked and water for us was really slow as well. I had the salmon salad and it was really good but the waffles weren't impressive.
I just hoped for a better experience and I didn't get it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,620)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was decent, not too pricey, but the ambiance left a lot to be desired. And it didn’t help that the neighboring tea shop owners left their dog locked in their store and it barked through half our time there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here for breakfast several years ago while in Sedona and went back on my recent trip. It was just as good I remembered! I got the avocado toast and my boyfriend got the breakfast burrito - both were delicious! Sit out back on the patio for great views! Service is great and waiters are friendly. Best breakfast in town!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wound up here after the Valet at Kimpton referred us. Didn't realize most of Sedona shuts down by 9pm. The four of us were able to get a nice patio table and delicious food here. I enjoyed the roasted tomato soup, a side salad, and crab cake dinner. The crab cake was the best I think I've ever had...complete with a snappy remoulade sauce. The service was attentive, the atmosphere quiet, and perfectly lovely on a nice evening. I'd definitely go back, and would always recommend this little establishment off of the beaten path in Sedona.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I along with our two dogs had a wonderful dinner. The dogs were brought fresh water as soon as we sat down at our table on the deck. The food was fabulous (along with a great beverage selection)...my husband had the shrimp and grits and I had the Mercer's crab cake combo for dinner. Our dogs thoroughly enjoyed their venison stew. For dessert, my husband and I shared the peach cobbler...delish! We're planning a visit back to Sedona next year and will definitely be back for a meal. Fantastic food, staff, views, and menu for pups!

Been to Creekside American Bistro? Share your experiences!