1,666 results
All reviews guest lounge front desk disc golf course rooms are small jacuzzi tub pool area old town scottsdale no elevator nice pool mini fridge phoenix area short drive coffee maker king bed spring training tempe retro
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have stayed here a few times just for a short staycation as I live right down the street. I have always received excellent service by a wonderful staff. The rooms are always beautifully clean and comfortable. The beds........the beds I could go on forever about!!! It is like sleeping on a cloud. I highly recommend this place to all of my friends and family when they are in town and looking for a place to stay. I know I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Adam S, General Manager at 3 Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you so much for the heaps of praise in your review. We are happy that you had such a wonderful stay. Our beds are one of our most praised of our room features. I am glad that our staff's hard work and service were a highlight during your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you and your friends and family the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We checked in here from New Zealand looking for a place to stay the night at short notice and were very glad we did. We got a 2 room suite for not much more than a standard room. The nice clean pool was right outside the door. We were able to do our first load of vacation clothes washing then have a swim while it was drying. Parking right outside the door. Front desk was always available for our queries. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Choose a pool side room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that during your long trip abroad, that your Oasis Experience at the 3 Palms was exemplary. We are a perfect stopover for guests on long trips, for our comfortable pool, on-site laundry, and location right near Old Town Scottsdale. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Southwest. Cheers!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody who is considering it! The staff are exceptional, and truly care about your happiness and well-being while you are at their hotel. I hope you consider staying at this hotel, because I believe you will NOT regret it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Adam S, General Manager at 3 Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. Experiences like this are our goal for all of our guests, and I am happy to see that our staff shined through during your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I spoke with a front desk representative and asked to check in at an earlier time and he proceeded to interrupt me and tell me that all the rooms were sold out. We had reservations, but soon cancelled them because he was not listening attentively and interrupted my every word. We never had the chance to stay at this hotel because I do not appreciate the way I was treated by the representative.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Adam S, General Manager at 3 Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

I am sorry that your recent experience with one of our agents was not up to the normal levels of service that we provide to our guests here at the 3 Palms. I would like to find out more about your recent experience so I can ensure the staff member receives any additional coaching on their methods. Please contact me directly at manager@3palmshotel.com or (480) 941-1202.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We used to frequent this hotel for staycations but unfortunately not any more. We booked a long weekend in July and were upset to see the cliental has changed drastically. Too bad that a few bad apples ruined this place for others. Lots of shady characters and I did not feel safe there. The staff and rooms were wonderful as usual though.

Stayed: July 2018
3  Thank dnl965

I am happy to see that our Staff and quality and cleanliness of the rooms was a highlight of your stay. Our hotel is under new Management since your recent stay, and we do hope to have a chance to have you as our guest again.