All reviews living room full size washer and dryer third floor sales pitch three bedroom diamond owners golf course timeshare exchange walk in closet time share presentation high pressure full kitchen pool area hot tub sales presentation larger pool family pool
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My wife, daughter, and I stayed at this place because we exchanged our timeshare for this place. Our room was on the third floor no elevators. We did not get any maid service as we were told we would get. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was decent. i do not think I would stay here again. We went to one of their timeshare meetings and it was a disaster. If you stay here, don't go to one of their meetings. It is a complete waste of time and they require personal information upfront before they talk to you. Beware of that.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cwillini
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Awful place to stay! This place makes me question the reliability of reviews. The customer service is the worst I have ever encountered in my life. One tub had a visible soap scum ring in it that I had to scrub off, the AC do want work, the windows are falling off the tracks, the cabinets are peeling and barely on the hinges and there is no warm water for a shower. Worst of all, I am traveling with my parents who have both had back surgeries in the last 4 months and my mother had hip surgery, as well, last month and I had a very active 11 month old so we requested a bottom floor unit (the request was made more than 6 weeks prior to our arrival) and although we were promised a 1st floor unit, when we arrived we were given a 2nd floor unit. Thank God no one in my family is in a wheel chair!! These people DO NOT CARE ABOUT THERE GUEST!!! Miserable experience and place. I guess you get what you pay for.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Nicole G
Diamond R, Manager at Scottsdale Links Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Diamond Resorts is proud of our exceptional customer service, and we apologize if you felt this was not experienced. For your convenience, our front desk is accessible 24 hours and is more than happy to immediately address any housekeeping/maintenance requests that you may have throughout your stay. Our staff makes all possible efforts to accommodate our guests room requests; however, as room requests are based on availability we cannot guarantee this will be granted. Your feedback is cherished and we will be delighted to welcome you back on your future voyages.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Very disappointed in the condition of the condo. In fact they were shutting down the following week for renovations. Would have picked something else if we were warned. The other disappointment was the aggressiveness of their sales team. We were on exchange with no intention in buying, but they wouldn't quit.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Gordon C

Scottsdale Links Resort is a vacation ownership property, and we do give all our guests the opportunity to attend a presentation on being Diamond Resorts members. Keep in mind our presentations are not mandatory unless stated on your vacation package, and we never intend for this to be a negative experience. We hope any concerns and/or requests you may have had was brought to the attention of our staff as we are committed to delivering nothing less than extraordinary vacations. Thank you for your feedback, and we welcome you back for a better impression in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed at the Scottsdale Links Resort while attending the Phoenix Open. This is a Condo complex within walking distance to the entrance of the Phoenix Open (although a bit of a long walk). The one bedroom was a nice size, however, was a little worn down. Carpet needed to be replaced, walls had been "touched up" with paint that didn't quite match so you could see all the touch up spots. Towels were a bit dingy. Pool area is nice enough, but doesn't really have the "resort" feel that we were looking for. Concierge left multiple voice mails trying to get us to "sign up" for things. That was annoying.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SunandSkiFam
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here from 1/28-2/3. Our room was on the bottom floor as we requested. Our room was very nice with a full size kitchen, separate dining room and living room. Our bedroom had a king size bed, walk in closet, and had a sliding glass door that led out to a small patio that faced the golf course which was nice since the PGA event was going on. Our room also had a washer and dryer which was extremely convenient. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple