Lowest prices for your stay
HK$6,490
Fully refundable before Sun, 10 Mar
Agoda.com
HK$6,487
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Easy and fast booking
Expedia
5,242 results
All reviews la hacienda gold lounge bourbon steak sunset beach ice skating christmas lights rooftop pool casita suite the mexican restaurant water slides golf course walk in closet beautiful property kids club main pool self parking star resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2006

I stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend for two nights. Everywhere else in the country during this time is pure madness, except everything was completely tranquil at the Princess. This is truly a 5 star hotel with all of the bells and whistles. I was traveling with my 2 young children (ages 2 and 4 years) and I had the most relaxing time. There was a casual restaurant with amazing food and there was a huge room adjacent to the dining room for the kids to play in while we ate our dinner. It was equipped with a big screen tv, tons of toys and plenty of space to move around.

The pools were amazing. There were two waterslides and a zero entry pool. They even had a dive in movie where you watched the movie on huge screens at the pool area. The staff was very friendly and always professional. My only complaint was the housekeeping staff - they were banging on our door while the kids were napping. They had no consideration for the occupants.

Stay here, you will not be disappointed.

5  Thank Kameron101
Reviewed 19 May 2006

We stayed at the Scottsdale Fairmont Princess on our honeymoon in June 2003. We loved everything about it. The resort itself is very attractive and elegant and the staff does everything to make the guests feel at home. The three main pools were great to lounge by and were never too busy. The waterslide was a favorite for the kids at the pool. We especially liked how helpful the conceirge was when helping us book outside excursions. The trips were somewhat pricey but well worth it. Our highlights of the trip were going into Sedona on a day trip, hot air balooning and attending a Diamondbacks baseball game in 10th row seats thanks to the Scottsdale Fairmont Princess. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want a relaxing vacation spot where you are treated like royalty. My husband and I enjoyed it so much that we are planning on going back in July. (Tip - if you decide to go and can stand the heat, June and July are the cheapest times to go. In July you can get a room for $149 while in October the same room is $489)

1  Thank NorthStar16692
Reviewed 17 May 2006

My wife and I headed to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess after reading the great reviews on this website. (We love Trip Advisor!) We went for five days and four nights, and we took advantage of "The Girlfriends' Package" (doesn't matter the sexes of the guests to take advantage of this promotional offer). The package included our room, breakfast, lunch, and one spa treatment per person **each day.** I think we paid $850/night...and it was definitely indulgent...but we LOVED it!

Let's just start with the staff: Perhaps the friendliest staff we have ever encountered anywhere. EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER we saw or passed in the halls would acknowledge us with a smile. It became a game between my wife and me to see if we could pass a staffer who wouldn't speak to us. Never happened.

As you will read from other reviews, the rooms are not new. They look between 15-20 years old, but they have been updated. We found our room quite comfortable and *very* clean. We also appreciated how quiet it was at the hotel. We slept great!

THE SPA IS THE MOST AMAZING SPA WE HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The spa is brand new, and it is *breathtaking.* Even on our last day at the spa, we were still in awe of the beauty (and size) of the facility.

While there, I had the very best massage of my life (twice!) with a therapist named Bryan Buchanan. I strongly recommend him. Very strong...and his deep tissue massages will...well, I can't come up with the words to describe how amazing they were.

We never ate dinner at the hotel. (Our favorite off-site dinner place, btw, was a super fun restaurant near the hotel called "Sapporo," located on Scottsdale Road. One of the most fun restaurants we have ever visited. We wish that they would open a branch in Los Angeles.)

We ate breakfast in the restaurant or via room service. Was always good. Ditto for lunch, which we ate at the spa or at the pool.

In closing (and this may sound silly), I need to give props to the front door staff: They were great. Just super friendly and charming young men who made sure that, whether coming or going, every guest had a smile on his/her face. I don't know how the hotel finds -- and hires -- the most charming guys in Phoenix, but they do.

The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is not a hotel that we can afford to visit often...but we look forward to our next, special viist there.

Date of stay: April 2006
9  Thank AustinIsGCIA
Reviewed 15 May 2006

My wife and I stayed at the Princess two nights for a business convention. In case you are considering paying their $475 per night rate, consider the fact that conventioneers only pay about $215 to $220 per night (plus some other fees). It is immaculate, and staff was everywhere and tending to your every need. Maybe too much so for me. It seemed pretentious, but then I generally don't like this type of hotel. I have simpe tastes, and don't mind carrying my own luggage and tending to my own needs. The worst part was the food. Nothing special here in any way, shape or form. I had high expectations for the food, but was very disappointed. The best part was the rooms, they are very spacious and well appointed. We also liked the birds and rabbits, they are everywhere. If you love being pampered, love perfection, love going to the spa, love golf, and are of the country club set, this is your place. But for the rest of us, we will keep it simple.

Date of stay: May 2006
6  Thank docdiamond
Reviewed 9 May 2006

Stayed here for 4 nights in a Casita room - absolutely beautiful room. The staff here is so friendly and accommodating. They cannot do enough for you. The hotel grounds are so gorgeous and peaceful. I cannot wait to return here.

Date of stay: May 2006