1,032 results
All reviews sushi roku sushi restaurant bliss spa spa suite zen garden pool party pool scene trendy hotel bachelor party lobby bar entertainment district sliding door hotel guests living room fashion square mall the entire staff spring training
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have stayed at this hotel many times and love the modern yet art deco vibe. The entire staff is friendly, the food and drinks are great, and everyone is always willing to help with even the smallest requests. Make sure to check out the pool. Its absolutely the best in AZ and comes close to even topping many of the pools in Las Vegas!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Nicholas G
Reviewed 3 July 2018

On arrival again the staff was (as were all the staff) friendly, courteous and polite. The room was comfortable, clean and exactly as advertised. Breakfast was very enjoyable and even the dining room staff were not put out by our late Sunday morning arrival.
What I ended up with was a super nice double room situated next to nice , The room was amazing, breakfast tasty, very good coffee.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VasilMart
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had 3 nights here, more than enough. Reception staff were rude, arrogant and particularly unhelpful when we left our room key in the room. Pool area was constantly filled with ridicuously loud annoying music and there was not 1 sunshade despite the 110 degree heat - ludicrous.Not at all impressed. Guys in the breakfast restaurant were the only good part of the experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda N
Lauren S, Public Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We take all guest complaints seriously, as feedback and reviews are essential to improving our guest experience. Your comments will be addressed with our Welcome team to ensure we are providing service that exceeds expectations. While we fell short of this during your recent stay, we hope that you will give us another opportunity to make this up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my recent stay at the W Scottsdale, in general, but was a little disappointed that it felt like I was trying to sleep in the middle of a night club. The pool party was a ton of fun, but the fact that the loud club music blares until 2 AM every night we were there seemed a little excessive.

There are complimentary (first come first serve) lounge chairs at the pool (advise being at the pool before 9am to claim these). Otherwise, daybeds and cabanas must be rented in advance and cost quite a bit (up to $2100 range).

The Japanese restaurant in the hotel is wonderful! The Brussel sprout appetizer is so good!

Overall, I would come back to the pool party again, but I don’t think I would stay at the hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018
Lauren S, Public Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our pool parties on the WET Deck and your dining experience at Sushi Roku. W Scottsdale is known for its energetic nightlife – which is something we strive to communicate to our guests prior to arrival. However, we regret that our lively atmosphere prevented you from sleeping well. We hope to have an opportunity to make this up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is a high service hotel. Rooms are nicely laid out and they all have at least a sliding pocket door you can open to the outside which I think is great. The sushi roku restaurant in the hotel is quite good and Robert there always makes sure that I have good service. I recommend the soft shell crab there man is it good. The downsides - this is I guess a lifestyle hotel and they party hard here. Music poolside to 2am booming everywhere on Fridays and Saturdays even if there aren't many people out there. The gym is small and gets crowded with more than 3 people there. And this is odd - the seating area next to the bar at the pool has this weird roach problem. There is a lot of them! Freaks me out. The location in downtown Scottsdale is hard to beat and the prices aren't bad this time of year/ Overall probably my favorite place to stay in the Phoenix area. Nice folks and if you visit Monday-Thursday you can have a more chill experience if thats what you want like old guys like me ha.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business