US$199
Hyatt.com
US$69
Hotels.com
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Sheraton Desert Oasis(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$113
Bespoke Inn(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$189
永安旅遊
US$429
US$446
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pitloyal marriott customersocial hourfull kitchenbarrett jacksonwe've stayedhotel chainbasketball courtgeneral managersmall kitchenettenearby shoppingfree breakfastrestaurants within walking distancepool areafront desk personnelcommon areaswould stay here again
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Extremely disappointed with the accommodations. I travel for a living and have stayed at numerous other hotels in the area. The most disappointing thing was the cost. In my experience the cost didn't match the quality of the rooms.
Cons
No new updates- carpets, bedding, kitchen or bath
Mold in bathroom

Pros
Refrig and burners

In all honesty I would have been better off staying at a nicer hotel further away without a kitchenette. For the value having the kitchenette was NOT worth the rate.

And on top of being disappointed in the non renovated room, my mother had an allergic reaction after sitting on the couch and ended up sleeping in the car.

Not trip I'll stay at the other hotels I've done previously.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amylilfire
Terry M, General Manager at Residence Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Greetings Amylilfire,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent stay.

Please accept our apologies that the stay felt short of your expectations. We are currently in our highest demand season, and rates at all hotels in the area definitely are reflective of that.

I also appreciate your comments regarding your impression of our guest suites. We are currently planning a comprehensive renovation that will address all your concerns and more, and we are very excited about providing the latest in style, comfort and technology for your relaxation and enjoyment. We hope you will return and try us again in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This is a great hotel location in North Scottsdale. We were staying here for the Barrett Jackson auto auction for the weekend. We booked a one bedroom suite for three people and a dog. Overall the room is nice and the hotel is quiet. My only real complaint is the furniture in the living room/kitchen which needs to be replaced. The chair at the dining table looked as though it was ready to cave in, the chair legs were at inward angle, and the couch/sofa bed has seen better days as the chaise was sunken in and the bed had a definite dip in the center. My daughter had to sleep at an angle to be comfortable. The wall paper was starting to come off in places in the bathroom also, but otherwise the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast is sufficient with a few hot items available. They had a shuttle to take my husband to the auction while we were out doing other things. I would stay here again but it needs some updating.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CruiseGirl54
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have stayed at this hotel on two different locations while house was being remodeled. We had 3 cats and one dog during the stay. They have a small dog potty area. Staff was very nice and had receptions on week nights and a nice breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Located right next door to TPC Scottsdale this hotel is a typical Residence Inn with all the things you expect and need.....pool, hot tub, workout room, and great breakfast.....I had a huge room with a king bed, pull out couch, and kitchen.....price was a little high, but it is Scottsdale in January so lots of people want to be here!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mtripguy
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We did not see this place from the street, so had to double back to find it. It's behind a couple of restaurants. Check in was quick & painless. The chap working the desk gave us some good ideas for dinner within walking distance. We were there on a Monday so they had a social hour at 6pm with free beer & wine, cheese & crackers, etc. It was a fun time and we met some other guests.

Breakfast was hot and plentiful, well tended with plenty of coffee & juice.

Our room was BIG & comfortable with a full kitchen, including dishwasher.

Our only complaint was a $20 charge to my credit card. I called today about it and was told it was just a hold and it would be released in 72 hours. Will check again. Never had that happen before.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple