All reviews fire pit loyal marriott customer social hour basketball court full kitchen barrett jackson rooms were very clean hotel chain general manager hotel is located restaurants and shops nice breakfast free breakfast front desk staff would stay here again heated pool workout room
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have stayed at this hotel on two different locations while house was being remodeled. We had 3 cats and one dog during the stay. They have a small dog potty area. Staff was very nice and had receptions on week nights and a nice breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank GaryS3525
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Located right next door to TPC Scottsdale this hotel is a typical Residence Inn with all the things you expect and need.....pool, hot tub, workout room, and great breakfast.....I had a huge room with a king bed, pull out couch, and kitchen.....price was a little high, but it is Scottsdale in January so lots of people want to be here!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mtripguy
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We did not see this place from the street, so had to double back to find it. It's behind a couple of restaurants. Check in was quick & painless. The chap working the desk gave us some good ideas for dinner within walking distance. We were there on a Monday so they had a social hour at 6pm with free beer & wine, cheese & crackers, etc. It was a fun time and we met some other guests.

Breakfast was hot and plentiful, well tended with plenty of coffee & juice.

Our room was BIG & comfortable with a full kitchen, including dishwasher.

Our only complaint was a $20 charge to my credit card. I called today about it and was told it was just a hold and it would be released in 72 hours. Will check again. Never had that happen before.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 911Visitor
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Marriott is my first choice because I like the consistency and like knowing what I'm going to get when I arrive. Please take a look at their website and I believe it's a true reflection of what you will get. We were here for two days and both days had a great breakfast that was provided. The breakfast was well stocked and everything was fresh. They have a limited dinner option and this week they ran out of food. I thought that was a disappointment, especially if you advertise dinner from 6 - 7:30 and you run out of food before 6:45. We showed up for dinner a little after 6:30 and we caught the tail end of dinner. It was a little chilly, but my wife said the water in the outdoor pool was warm enough to swim in and later that evening someone was swimming in the pool.

All the staff I encountered were professional. I didn't have a problem during my staff. They sell wine, which is double the price for the same bottle at the gas station down the street. There's plenty of parking and the hotel has elevators.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rudy B
Reviewed 23 November 2017

During our visit to Scottsdale, AZ this month we stayed four nights at the Residence Inn at 17011 North Scottsdale Road. This was an excellent choice of a hotel for this trip. The property was well maintained and the room was very clean. During our stay the staff was very friendly and helped us with directions. The breakfast had a nice selection of items and was well stocked by staff that kept the tables and dining area clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in North Scottsdale.

Date of stay: November 2017