All reviewscomplimentary dinnerbeer and winehome away from homemayo clinicevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomfree breakfastfront desk staffbusiness centerrestaurants and shoppingyogurtspring trainingnice staybusiness tripdishwasherkitchenette
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It’s close to all the great Scottsdale shopping. The breakfast and evening meal ( evening not served on weekends) are both fantastic The rooms have everything but are old outdated and just tired looking. All very adequate but needs an update. A touch noisy but not desperate. There is a small pool that is heated and the gym is just an excuse for a touch of exercise. Could be improved. Staff all very friendly

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iona D
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, Az. Hurry back home to us, we miss you already.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Have stayed here every February for several years for an annual gathering of friends.
Rooms are a decent size and Breakfast is included plus a light dinner Mon thru Thurs.
The decor is in need of updating. This year I had to switch rooms for the final night of my stay and that second room had an awful smell - rather like it had been a smoking room at one time. There was also a dirty rag left on the floor. For the winter time rates over $200 a night, this should not happen. It gets a bit noisy when groups are staying here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlene A

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. We miss you already so hurry back home to us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My go to hotel when I'm in the Scottsdale area. Nice suites. Reasonably priced. Good breakfast buffet which is great because I hate wasting time in the morning at a restaurant. Seen one breakfast you've seen them all. They have a shuttle bus available also. When I was there they had a dinner buffet but I eat dinner out so I don't know had good it is. Small pool. Good location.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Rosamunda620
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. We miss you already so hurry back home.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The property was clean, nicely laid-out, comfortable and well-situated in town. I must say, however, there were things that make me think I will seek other accommodations in the future. Although the front desk receptionist was helpful and courteous, the price was extremely high. Living in Las Vegas may spoil me, but I just cannot get $500 worth of lodging for two nights and feel comfortable -- this was more than Caesars Palace., To make things worse, there was an AWFUL odor in the rooms. I saw popcorn ceilings which tells me it is an old building, and despite the new carpeting, the room simply stank! After a few minutes my nostrils adjusted, but I kept wondering what kind of chemicals I was inhaling all night, Yuck! It was worse than a Super 8 low grade cheesy hotel smell. I have to assume it is either in the cleaning products or just the old building! I was simply disgusting. We even opened our windows and it did not help. As for the breakfast, they really did try to offer a great variety and the people working there took their job seriously, and were very helpful. One other comment -- I am not sure who the interior designer was, but I hope they fired them and replaced them with someone who knows something about color coordination. How can someone plant three pieces of furniture in one room with three shades of various greens with three different patterns and then top it off with uncoordinated red curtains? It just seemed like they tried desperately to see how outlandish they could make the room look. If you are looking for just an average hotel with exorbitant prices, you should check it out. I dusted the dirt off my feet as I left.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SteveinVegas
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. Our décor is out dated and we will be working remodeling our entire facility in a few years. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We tried contacting the hotel to cancel a reservation yesterday due to a family emergency. I called hotel directly, and was bounced around until I finally got the voicemail of a GM, Jennifer. Jennifer did not call back but got Sara Sanchez, sales manager. I should have known. She informed me that the cancellation fine print did not say "if the plane is cancelled" or "if your family has flu". The rules are 48 hours, period. And nothing else matters. So, even if you are dead, you better call within the 48 hours, not the 38 hours before. A total disgrace to the Hilton system.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Divastacey

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ . Due to the high demand in our area our cancellation is 48 hours upon arrival. We do not get walkins that wants a room the same day, most of our reservation are book way ahead and when we are sold out there is a lot of business that we turn down do to it is sold out.