All reviews complimentary dinner beer and wine home away from home mayo clinic evening reception full kitchen separate bedroom free breakfast front desk staff business center restaurants and shopping yogurt spring training nice stay business trip dishwasher kitchenette
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My go to hotel when I'm in the Scottsdale area. Nice suites. Reasonably priced. Good breakfast buffet which is great because I hate wasting time in the morning at a restaurant. Seen one breakfast you've seen them all. They have a shuttle bus available also. When I was there they had a dinner buffet but I eat dinner out so I don't know had good it is. Small pool. Good location.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Rosamunda620
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. We miss you already so hurry back home.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The property was clean, nicely laid-out, comfortable and well-situated in town. I must say, however, there were things that make me think I will seek other accommodations in the future. Although the front desk receptionist was helpful and courteous, the price was extremely high. Living in Las Vegas may spoil me, but I just cannot get $500 worth of lodging for two nights and feel comfortable -- this was more than Caesars Palace., To make things worse, there was an AWFUL odor in the rooms. I saw popcorn ceilings which tells me it is an old building, and despite the new carpeting, the room simply stank! After a few minutes my nostrils adjusted, but I kept wondering what kind of chemicals I was inhaling all night, Yuck! It was worse than a Super 8 low grade cheesy hotel smell. I have to assume it is either in the cleaning products or just the old building! I was simply disgusting. We even opened our windows and it did not help. As for the breakfast, they really did try to offer a great variety and the people working there took their job seriously, and were very helpful. One other comment -- I am not sure who the interior designer was, but I hope they fired them and replaced them with someone who knows something about color coordination. How can someone plant three pieces of furniture in one room with three shades of various greens with three different patterns and then top it off with uncoordinated red curtains? It just seemed like they tried desperately to see how outlandish they could make the room look. If you are looking for just an average hotel with exorbitant prices, you should check it out. I dusted the dirt off my feet as I left.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SteveinVegas
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. Our décor is out dated and we will be working remodeling our entire facility in a few years. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We tried contacting the hotel to cancel a reservation yesterday due to a family emergency. I called hotel directly, and was bounced around until I finally got the voicemail of a GM, Jennifer. Jennifer did not call back but got Sara Sanchez, sales manager. I should have known. She informed me that the cancellation fine print did not say "if the plane is cancelled" or "if your family has flu". The rules are 48 hours, period. And nothing else matters. So, even if you are dead, you better call within the 48 hours, not the 38 hours before. A total disgrace to the Hilton system.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Divastacey

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ . Due to the high demand in our area our cancellation is 48 hours upon arrival. We do not get walkins that wants a room the same day, most of our reservation are book way ahead and when we are sold out there is a lot of business that we turn down do to it is sold out.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Hotel was OK. Very over priced for this caliber of a hotel. The location is great. Just was not impressed with the lack of recognizing the Hilton Honors program. I am a Gold member and have NEVER received ANYTHING for my status. The staff are nice and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. We hope that you come back home to us real soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Rooms seem outdated and had an stale odor. Walls in around bathtub were missing paint bathroom was sort of dark. Can easily hear people in next room and also their tv. Free internet worked fine.
Free breakfast was so so.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jennifer C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. We miss you already hurry back home to us.