“Phenomenal Cheesecake”

Shannon's Gourmet Cheesecakes
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Prescott
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Shannon's Cheesecake started with just the cheesecake. We offer many different choices by the slice at our shop as well as endless options by order! When you visit us with your family or friends, you are sure to have an amazing time over a variety of cheesecakes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I ordered two slices of cheesecake to go; strawberry and Mango. The taste and texture was phenomenal. The gentleman who greeted me was polite and friendly. Service was excellent. I will return for additional cheesecakes in the future.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (149)

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Everything went wrong. Ordered a $5.99 hotdog. Added combo with chips and cup of soup. Wife also ordered a hotdog. She got a coffee and I got a coke. Came to $41. They charged for a cup of soup saying that’s what I ordered and the combo came with a mini cup of soup. They didn’t bring chips so when I asked about that they brought a bag of chips and charged me for that. Not to mention the hot dog and soup were not very good.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Scuffy13
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Visited Shannon's for lunch with a local couple. The wraps are excellent and the cheesecake is outstanding. The owner is a hoot and obviously loves his customers. Service is friendly and engaging. This family owned and operated business is worthy of your patronage. I would be a regular if I lived in the area.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank BandBsRGr8
Reviewed 21 December 2019

We went in to order a couple of cheesecakes for Christmas and ended up having salad and homemade soup. What a delicious surprise. The salad was freshly made. The soup was home-made. 3 choices of home-made soup! There is something for everyone! The young man that helped up was attentive and gracious. While the cheesecakes are a bit expensive I thought out meal was on the less expensive side. Loved it!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Canyouhearmeow
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

The free sample of a turkey wrap was great, but we went for cheesecake. The strawberry was deliciously creamy and flavorful, but the pumpkin spice was even more awesome. This is some of the finest cheesecake we’ve had, ever. The soups looked very interesting too, so we had the split pea. Almost ordered another bowl. Made in-house by Shannon, it had excellent flavor and texture, with lots of chunks of smoky ham. Yum!
Murphy bounces around the place so quickly, nobody is neglected. He and Shannon really welcome you.

Date of visit: November 2019