Hampton Inn Prescott
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)
Quality Inn(Prescott)
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor pooltrader joesfitness centerclean hotelexcellent hotelthe breakfast areashopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastcookiesgreat place to staywould highly recommend this hotelhot tubexcellent staystaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay againconvenient locationfront desk staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is located in the same neighborhood as my favorite stores, Trader Joe's and Costco. There's also a mall within a half mile. Downtown Prescott was within a couple miles. The hotel was clean and up to Hilton standards. Breakfast was one of the best we've had at a Hampton Inn. The staff was very attentive to the needs of their customers, making sure they were all pleased, including us. Lunch bags were provided to any guest just by picking it up at the front desk. Friendly and efficient, what more can you ask for? We'll stay here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service! Felt welcomed. Loved the to go bag of snacks each day. Everyone was friendly and helpful! clean rooms! Our second stay there and will gladly go there again. Breakfasts were good and liked the variety of choices!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a fabulous stay here! Breakfast was superb, and the to go snack helped on our hike!
Room was quiet and clean! Desk girl waived $1 on water as I did not have exact amount, haha such a nice gesture!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I guess I’m spoiled as a former Diamond level member and I’m accustomed to being felt as I am appreciated for choosing Hilton properties for my stays when traveling. I did not receive that type of attention during this stay. The only person that was welcoming was the young lady that checked me in. No one else took the time to acknowledge me or even look my way as I came in and out of the Hotel. I would not recommend this location to friends, family or co-workers. My biggest concern was with the AC unit. It was either too hot or to cold. I had trouble all night trying to adjust the temperature to a comfortable setting.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Loved the room, jacuzzi tub and the adorable pool. Would like a little more hot selections for breakfast but it was fine as is for most folks. We did love the snack station near the front desk--open 24 hours is very handy. Will be back next time we are in town.