Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
Agoda.comUS$95
FindHotelUS$118
TripadvisorUS$95
1,061 results
All reviews freeway side free breakfast great place to stay sitting area oatmeal convenient location spring training nice stay business trip desk sink microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Excellent location, and hotel. However, we were told we would get room reset middle of stay, and asked for cleanup due to accidental glass break and nothing was done. Also, understand Covid concerns, but breakfast was not up to standards even for a free one.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Staffs did a great job during this pandemic. Break fast was OK. Room was spacious and hotel provided enough towels. Water is not free, its $3.25 per bottle(500ml) and there is no laundry facility. I would still recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Again, Staffs made the difference. Very nice people.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

This is all I will say: stained carpets, hairs in the "clean" towels, stains on the walls; some were white, and I did find one red stain that I am not sure was blood or not. I was uncomfortable, fortunately this was a work trip so I was out of the room for the majority of the day. It was a last minute booking but had I known I would have looked elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Trash inside the building and out. Trash in the elevator for the three days we were there. Check lady very robotic. The rest of the nights everyone very nice. The only plus was that everything else in the city was so overpriced that it made Hyatt prices look small.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

It was filthy & dirty. Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. There’s also several homeless and drug users hanging around on the outside. You can hear people screaming all night long inside and outside the hotel.