Review Highlights
Excellent Day Tour to Sedona

Reviewed 29 March 2021
J5701DZmarya
Murder Mystery Tour: Do It!!! :)

Kyasiamthomas

All reviews wine tour verde valley highly recommend this tour great guide jarrod blast arizona history fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Absolutely fantastic! Along the way, Jarrod described the history and plant life of the desert and some of the local legends and historical facts of the area. He brought us to the most scenic places in Sedona, our pictures are phenomenal! Sedona is an adorable little town with great shops. I will say, however, the star of Sedona is the scenery! I highly recommend Jarrod and any of the Spirit of Arizona tours!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Jared is amazing!!! My friend and I did the murder mystery tour and it was so much fun! We did it in the AM and it was just as spooky as I’d assume it would be at night. Not only was it amazing but Jared accommodated us so that we could enjoy it before our flight back home. I highly recommend! :) You’ll definitely enjoy your experience. Thanks so much, Jared!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Jared is PHENOMENAL! My friend and I had to catch a flight early afternoon and Jared was able to accommodate us and start our tour at 9am. He is the the ultimate professional and cool guy and he truly gives you such a great experience on the tour! You are captivated the whole 2 hours and so comfortable being in his presence. We were sad that the tour was over when he dropped us back off. We did not want it to end! But when I go back to Phoenix, I will definitely be using Spirit Tours again!

Reviewed 15 March 2021

We had a great time with family on Spirit of Arizona's haunted pubs tour. This was led by Jared who safely got us to 3 local establishments with darker histories than any of us were privy to. It was extremely informative while also engaging, as Jared knows his stuff but also ensured we had a great and comfortable trip. Some of the things you see and discuss are eye-opening and as mentioned, dark, so be prepared for that. Highly recommend the tour, and we will definitely be checking out his other offerings in the future!

Reviewed 20 December 2020

We took the Christmas lights tour, what a blast! We were able to get out and explore at a few stops.

Date of experience: December 2020