Lowest prices for your stay
US$175
ExpediaUS$175
Agoda.comUS$175
Trip.com
1,492 results
All reviews koi pond made to order breakfast beautiful lobby evening reception happy hour complimentary breakfast front desk staff parking lot spacious rooms business trip atrium biltmore cooks
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Hotel ambience was sooo enchanting! Pool area (which opens at 6am!) was super cozy. Suites are spacious. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Made to order complimentary breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

The hotel is situated in a area with a variety of places to eat. The hotel although not very up to date is still a great place to stay for cost. The hotel staff priority was to ensure our stay was pleasant. It was also very quiet.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Great location near a mall and excellent walking. The hotel has a huge atrium style interior with ponds, fish and walking areas. Everyone was friendly and we would come back and recommend the hotel. Very nice

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this place a few times before. With so so experience. We this last visit was a disaster. I get in from a long day of travel…..I check in go to the room- I walk in and swear I was at a low end hotel ( we’ll leave the light on)….the bed was un made missing the ruffle so the mattress and frame were exposed, I go into the bathroom the toilet seat is fallen off, the sink is loose! What! Is this a higher end embassy suites? Forward to day of check out….I had a conference call so I called and talked to the manager about a late check out (12:30 pm) while on my call I had three different hotel employees come knocking asking when I was leaving! WTF! I got so distracted with them knocking I finally got off and got my stuff and hurried out!!!! I then realized I left 3 nice shirts in the room, I was already on the way to the airport so I called and asked they retrieve them for next time I’m in the area….I sent my daughter and guess what??? They don’t have the shirts! The damn thieves kept my shirts and didn’t turn them in. Never again! I am a diamond member and never again will I stay at this place!

Room tip: Stay away
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ed626
Reviewed 5 August 2021

We picked the Embassy Suites because of our previous experience with the brand. Bad mistake! It isn't what it used to be. No Happy Hour in the afternoon; no bar service; no food service except for breakfast and it was sub-standard. On top of that, $14 parking charge. Service staff were pleasant but provided no amenities. Last time for us!!

Room tip: Stay elsewhere. False advertising. Other comparable hotels provide what they advertise.