“Good pizza and beer”

barDpizzas
Ranked #44 of 168 Restaurants in Ushuaia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: En el corazon de Ushuaia, disfruta las mejores pizzas a la piedra y las mas ricas cervezas artesanales. Te esperamos!
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

There doesn't seem to be many places to eat in Ushuaia. We found BarDPizzas and were pleased with our meal. The Beagle beer was surprisingly good. I had the blonde and my husband had the Amber. We shared a small mushroom, onion and red bell pepper pizza. It had a nice crunchy crust and was flavorful. There wasn't much sauce on it but I think this may be the way that pizza is made in Argentina.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Pizza was ok, service was terrible. We had to ask if they could take our order a few times. We wanted two small pizza’s, but they told us that they only served large ones this evening. So we decided to split a large pizza but there was still a lot left. When asked for a box to take it home, they told us that they didn’t provide that for the big pizza we choose (?). So they just threw it away. Even the waiter couldn’t explain the logic behind it since we wanted small pizza’s in the first place. We also asked numerous times for a beer but never got it. It did appear however numerous times on the bill that we had to ask for more than a few times. The cutlery was of a poor quality, not fit to eat pizza with. All in all, would never go there again. Only good thing was the price (220 for a large pizza on the special offer).

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The longaniza (sausage) on the pizza smelled like it could be made of Street Dog it smelled so bad. That was my first indication that the place was terrible. Our server (Damion) said that we could get half off our pizza, if we ate it there. Then after eating he said that we couldn't take the half of our pizza that we couldn't finish because we were too full with us, if we wanted 50% off (the pizza). We were in there for a long time and he didn't check on us once, I had to call his name after he was taking an order from a table next to us to get him to come back to us and give us our check. Honestly the server was actually doing us a favor tho, because that pizza was so bad I wouldn't have wanted to smell it again. I just hope they don't feed it to the dogs, so the dogs and unwittingly being cannibalizes.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Good variety of pizzas. I went twice for dinner. I tried stuffed fugazzetta and provolone pizzas and both were amazing.
Few beers available.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza was fine, nothing special. Great for a quick meal - we lucked out on 1/2 price Monday. Only for reg pizzas

1  Thank dsella