“Fugazzetta highly recommended! ”
Review of barDpizzas

barDpizzas
Ranked #43 of 169 Restaurants in Ushuaia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: En el corazon de Ushuaia, disfruta las mejores pizzas a la piedra y las mas ricas cervezas artesanales. Te esperamos!
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Good variety of pizzas. I went twice for dinner. I tried stuffed fugazzetta and provolone pizzas and both were amazing.
Few beers available.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza was fine, nothing special. Great for a quick meal - we lucked out on 1/2 price Monday. Only for reg pizzas

1  Thank dsella
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stayed at the Hotel de Los Andes, attached to this restaurant. I ate here twice, before and after an Antarctic expedition. Reasonable prices for Ushuaia. I was able to bring drinks to my room. The pizzas were huge and great!

1  Thank StorkRN1
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We stopped in here for a few quite drinks and a bite to eat and weren't disappointed. The local beer and pizza were both nice and relaxing atmosphere helped for an enjoyable night. The staff were friendly and willing to serve. We would certainly return here.

1  Thank Axell33
Reviewed 4 March 2017

My husband and I visited after a day of hiking. Our pizza was good - my husband's half included huge slices of brie cheese. Service was attentive and friendly.