“best customer service”

Ranked #414 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I went in this afternoon, after having a bad meeting & a lady named Lynn waited on me & changed my day with her genuine kindness,,My sandwich was so beautiful,,,I had my spirits lifted & my stomach full...She is an asset to your company...Sincerely Debi F

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We like Subway, because we know the food is always good and nutritious. It's inexpensive, and we know we will be fortified. The one in Mesa was conveniently located on Main St, same street as our Lodge. It was wonderful, as we were very hungry. The staff took my husband's jokes well. We enjoyed eating there.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

For the past 8 years I have been a patron but will forever boycott this Subway. A week ago, I went to Subway in downtown Mesa for lunch before catching the light rail to the airport. I had my two service animals with me along with my walker. I was using my walker to lug around my suitcase, my purse, and my carry on bag filled with dog food, water, etc.
I paid twice as much for my foot long sandwich because I had added extra meat for my dogs to eat. The restroom is locked all the time and requires the staff to "buzz you in." The patron is not able to lock the restroom for privacy once buzzed inside.
I sat outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. Two police officers were sitting across from me. When they left a young man playing annoying rap music very loud sat at the table. I asked him to please turn it down or use headphones. He obliged. The young man was actually loitering as he never went inside to purchase anything.
A friend of mine, a local business owner, had an order to go but sat down to chat with me for a little more than an hour. After she left, I started to eat my sandwich. I didn't pay attention to others that filled up the outdoor seating until the female employee came up to me and told me I had been there too long and needed to leave or she was calling the police. My jaw had to hit the ground. At first, I started to ask why until I observed the many "homeless" persons leaving the patio area. I simply replied, "Go ahead and call the police because I'm not homeless!" She didn't offer any apology for offending me or for profiling me as homeless just because I had my suitcase sitting on my walker.
Calls to Subway Corp. haven't resulted in any follow up from the franchise owner either.

The patio area was filthy and the flies were excessive and annoying. I wouldn't recommend this particular Subway to anyone.

Don't patronize this particular Subway

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank VintageExplorer
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The employees at this location looked and talked like they were ex-convicts. The radio was blasting some unfriendly tunes. The customers who patronize this place are not friendlier-looking, either. Being non-judgmental, I decided to give them a try. I got the Italian BMT foot-long sandwich.

Long story short, I got a horrible food poisoning. When I called the next day and spoke to the manager, he said that it's impossible, and stood firm behind his product's freshness. He offered to give me my money back, which I declined, since it wasn't worth my time and effort to go back there for 6 or 7 dollars.

Needless to say, I won't be back. To any Subway, as a matter of fact.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016

A standard subway near my favorite knitting shop. The are friendly, somewhat inexpensive, and efficient.

Date of visit: June 2016