“A fun find!”

Desert Eagle Brewing Company
Ranked #204 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This is a little gem, where one least expects to find it. Not only did they have a good selection of beers but they had a decent food menu, too.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This review is for the Falcon Field restaurant of Desert Eagle Brewing.

Simply put, this place is awful! All the food is cooked at the Steak & Stone adjacent. We had the burger, which had way too much bread. The burger itself was dry and unevenly seasoned. One mouthful of salt in the center and nothing on the edges. One piece of lettuce and a slice of tomato placed on the side. In N Out gives you a far better quality burger........!

Everything was served on plastic with plastic flatware -- plastic knives, fork, etc. The sides were on Styrofoam plates. The ketchup and mustard all came in small capped plastic containers. Might as well have ordered out, as we felt we were eating a carry-out order on-site.

The sweet corn side was so sweet, it was actually sickening. The fries were cut took thick, and soggy.

We ordered the flight sampler, and found the brews average -- nothing special.

One bartender who acted as the entire restaurant's only server. He did a pretty good job, but considering he had to tell us they were out of 2 things we had tried to order 1st, that's not an enviable position to be stuck in. Embarrassing since there was hardly anybody there. So how could you run out of things? Does someone not work in inventory? Very sad, but we can see why.

If Desert Brewing partnered with Steak & Stone, we believe the latter is hurting Desert Brewing's reputation. The food really ruins the experience. That in itself tells you something about Steak & Stone (or what it thinks of Desert Brewing) -- a slap in the face.

You both can do far better than this. I would not be exaggerating by saying this is one of the worst experiences we have ever had eating anywhere for a very long time.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank JonCSBC
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by this afternoon to have lunch and a flight of tasters. We split a pepperoni pizza and sampled the first 5 beers on the current list. The pizza was outstanding, served piping hot with a crispy crust! I thought their Hefe was the best of the beers we tried. It had a strong banana taste and a clean finish.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I write "surprisingly" because I had my doubts about this place the moment we walked in from the back side parking lot. It was a Tuesday evening about six and the place did not have a good vibe going on at all. Not crowded but I could see that essentially the bartender lady was servicing the entire place all by herself. There was something else that I felt about the place that just wasn't right but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had no hopes for a decent meal there. Well, I was wrong. Despite one service worker in the restaurant area (she got some help later from the kitchen) we were served promptly. There were about seven beers on tap that evening and I had two. They were both good. I had a personal pizza that was very good. My girl had a wrap of some sort that she said was very good as well. The staff was friendly. And, although we didn't stay for this several local musicians were coming in and getting ready for open mic night. It looked like it was going to be fun. My initial reaction to the place stands corrected.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stopped at the Falcon Field location. First, the beer we wanted was out, which happens - we get that.

We tried ordering different menu items, but they were "out" of them...which is odd since the food is prepared in the Steak and Stone kitchen.

We were very disappointing